Is there any candlestick pattern called Harami?

Hi, everybody,
I’m with a little confusion with some candle chart patterns, the most one is named '‘Harami’ as some people talks about this but my attention is, really anything like it exists in Forex? is it remarkable? I’ll be glad and obliged if some advice could be given.

One more thing, I want to know about these patterns given below, Are they popular or important or even exists?
:- Abandoned Baby, Dark Cloud Cover, Downside Tasuki Gap, Evening Doji Star, Harami Cross, Piercing Line, Stick Sandwich.

Hello Sadatblue

Japanese candle sticks are an old form of chart/price analysis. It is best used as an additional tool to confirm or confirmed by another tool.

I think it is in the babypips school.
Japanese Candlesticks Archives

Hi oceanmen
Thnx for your responsible advice but I’m already done with School of pipsology long before and nothings found like those I’ve mentioned above although I wanna know clearly. ^.^

Read Martin Pring’s Book on "Introduction to Candle Sticks Charting"
OR get the new edition of
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by: Nison, Steve

You will find a whole new world of Candles!!!

Just remember that like everything else in forex its not a guarantee.
You may see a pin bar and it might not work.

Yes, there is such a things as Harami and all the other ones you have mentioned also exist. Popularity is irrelevant and importance up to you.

Hi, The last Bear
THNX for your Opinion !

If you’ll go on the stick pattern path, Steve Nison’s books and courses you should get… Goodluck

-P

That’s right. Harami is one of some pattern in candlestick pattern to recognize reversal movement in price movement (it can be bullish or bearish reversal) so if you can recognize it well then it is possible for you to maximize profit and minimize loss. It’s important to choose the right time frame too so Harami pattern would give good signal.

Hi Piper
Thnx for… that helps. Goodluck too. :slight_smile:

-S

THNX Bearish

I know and seen before that even regular divergence fails but there’s a ratio almost countable that how often it will fakes/forms and on that bias I’m filling my own cheat sheet to minimize risks so, was thinking if I could count those patterns and what will be their importance… by the way, I’m done almost. Best of luck.

-S