New to trading

Hi all,

Just thought I’d introduce myself ,

New to trading have been reading up and by the sounds of it, I’ve got a hell of a lot to learn.

Pretty keen and enthusiastic about doing this

I’ve been advised to start a trading 212 practice account to get a grips of learning the basics any advice would be great I’ll also read up on past forum posts to pick knowledge

Cheers

Rich

Good luck my friend. Keep your trade sizes to a minimum. The market will do what it will do irrespective so if you have to learn a few lessons they may as well cost you less rather than more.

Yes! That’s right!, don’t put too much capital on risk until you feel comfortable with the broker and your trading method. Remember that a demo account is not the same as a real one. Good luck and make money!

Finding that method that works for you and more importantly that you trust should be priority number one, once you’re comfortable with it you’ll slowly gain confidence and experience and making money will just be the by-product of your hard work.

Hi! I think it is important to understand market structure, wave structure. Look up elliott waves or just look at price action itself and try to see how the market moves, try to figure out why tops and bottoms are where they are.

Hi razorrich5,

You are beginner and as in any other school you should educate your self. So my recommendation for you is to start here at Babypips but also you can find lot of good materials about trading at stockcharts.com.

Good Luck

Education should be your first step in forex trading so as to be able to trade the market . And you can get these information online. Have it in mind that forex is risky ans loss is part of the trade.To trade forex you have to be willing to take and minimize risk