Tradeing tipps

Hello!

I am new here. and on forex too.

how can I choose e.g. a site what gives me correct trading tipps while i am on trading ?

thanx
jon

You need to test them, but personally I think you are wasting your time. Invest that time and money into yourself and learn how to trade.

There are no websites/services giving the correct tips while trading. Period… Write it down on the piece of paper and hold it close to your heart.
Once you trade :it is only you, your system , your personal skills and emotions.
Feelings being: The Greed and The Fear.
[B]There is no holding hands in this game! [/B]
Trade safely!

There are no websites/services giving the correct tips while trading. Period… Write it down on the piece of paper and hold it close to your heart.
Once you trade :it is only you, your system , your personal skills and emotions.
Feelings being: The Greed and The Fear.
There is no holding hands in this game!
Trade safely!

Hello Jonbowen,

Trading tips can be useful but if you are going to depend on them 100% for your trading, then it is a bit like throwing your life in the hands of a stranger, no matter how good reputed he/she is, errors exist. If you can live with the uncertainty of the next estimation report deviating from the actual, then go ahead and make a comparative analysis / performance measurement of the best analysts/fund managers and choose one. Another way to deal with trading tips is to do you own research and see how many analyst confirm it. However, the best trades i ever made were not even in among the analysts reports.

Follow the 3 Ts,
Trust your analysis,
Trail your stop and make use of
Time to make your trade mature.

Happy Trades

There are no trading tips 100% accurate. So it is wise to spend your time and money on your own education and your own trading strategy.