Top ten currency pairs that give you most profit?

Currently, I’m using demo account. I used several pairs, but I’m not sure if all of them profitable. The most profitable one for me so far is GBPJPY. I want to know, what is the top ten most profitable currency pairs?

Old article i read from last year

5 most predictable currency pairs

1-EUR/GBP
2-AUD/$
3-GBP/$
4-$/Yen
5-NZD/$

For me GBP/JPY is risky Pairs to trade , the reason is cross pairs while disadvantages of cross pairs is high volatile till hundred of pips in one moment and have big spread in once trade . for that its must be considered when trade in this pair

Indeed, profitable means high return and high risk. GBP/Yen is probably one of those high volatile pairs, i m sorry what i wrote seems irrelevant. Predictability might be a factor of profitability but not necessarily volatile. Note how the EUR/$ is not included.

Profitability depends entirely on you and has nothing to do with the currency pair. In essence every currency pair is highly profitable, but you may be unable to realize those profits for x amount of reasons.

I found top 7 currency pairs.

EUR/USD
USD/JPY
GBP/USD
USD/CHF
and the three commodity pairs:

USD/CAD
AUD/USD
NZD/USD

These currencies are highly trader due to their high liquidity and high in demand. Their countries are politically and economically stable. As a newbie it is better to trade with mostly traded currencies.

+1 (Again :slight_smile: ) LastBear.

There is no such thing as one “currency pair being more profitable than another”.
A currency pair doesn’t yield profit; a strategy yields profit.

Jake

1 Like

I am trading all the currency pairs when ever I will see a trading signal according my trading strategy. It doesn’t matter which currency pair as long as there a signal, they can all be profitable.

The major currencies are trader as the price movement is very high which makes it very good for trader who trade regularly.

Yes this pair is profitable , I think all currency pairs are good for making profits due to their good market movement. they move many pips . so we can make some pips easily . Our good skill currency pair and much practice on it support a lot to meet our target.

All pairs are profitable if you understand what you are doing :slight_smile:

top 10 is too much. EURUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY will be enough

7 Majors + Gold(XAUUSD).

All 7 majors, XAU/USD and GBP/AUD

These are for high volume, but not for making good profits. Odd unknown pairs are good.

Nice pair brother