Couple of Q's regarding a 'Daily Prediction' (James78)

Here is the post:

Daily Forex Predictions for July 10, 2015
(update: 9:03 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
(Last Price: 1.1084)
BUY, Entry = 1.1083, SL = 1.1043, TP = 1.1123
if wrong then SELL, Entry = 1.1043, SL = 1.1083, TP = 1.1003

Enjoy !

Regards,
GainScope

MY QUESTIONS: (more of a clarification in some cases)
1, James posted this at 02:03 this morn from GMT+7, does this mean that this trade can potentially become active anytime from then onwards? Im in London, so I could wake up and have already missed it right?

2, What does, and why does he feel it significant to include the ‘Last Price’? how does this help me?

3, Now the BIGGIE! there are two potential trades here, a SELL and a BUY. I understand them BUT how do I know what “IF WRONG” means? when on todays EUR/USD chart would I see which is right and wrong?

This is likely no brainer stuff for you guys but any guidance you can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks to James for the original post.

INCIDENTALLY:
I first noticed his thread yesterday at around 9-ish GMT and it was very close to his SELL prediction so I gave it a shot on my demo account and had a positive trade outcome. But its this buy or sell thing and when to know which direction to go, that is perplexing me.
thanks again.

Since you decided to follow that person, why don’t you ask him and see what he will have to say?

Yeah, I have done but I don’t think he answers questions on that thread much. Also I figured it was probably such a elementary question that it was better suited to the newbie section.

I think he is telling you that if the buy trade hits sl he wants you togo short at the long SL for entry on short