Lose! Lose! And more lose!

Hi people I stared forex on a demo and I did quite well and so I move on to a actual account. At the start I did quite good but towards I start losing. To date I have lost bout 400$USD. Can someone help me earn back my money? And also at the same time guide and teach me on forex. I might be a slower learner but I will do my best to learn and absorb. I stopped playing forex and went to do some read up. I sincerely hope that there will someone to guide me and help me earn back my 400$. My gf even quarrel with me over the money I lost. So I do hope someone out there can help me. Thanks

We have a great pipschool here, the best free resource you will find.
Spend several months there and read the forums before investing any more money.
Good luck

I am going to give you a priceless tip and I hope you will implement this. First, more than 70% profit in a demo and lose live. In demo you are not making decisions under pressure because there is no risk. Unfortunately, you discovered this the hard way. If you will try and get this money back you are doomed because you let emotions get involved. So if you cannot shake off that feeling to get the money back stop trading now, it will save you a lot of money. Not many will tell you this so I hope you will trust me for what I am saying.

Alright I already stop trading and trying to read more but I am still afraid that I a not able to do it

Most people who “try to make back their money” end up losing 2x as much.
Don’t try to seek revenge on something that can’t be tamed. Deal with it and move on. As long as their as air in your lungs you can trade another day.

FU is right (not a great avatar) - it is your money, it is never your loss - it is in the past, history - dead.

The 400 has value only in what it can teach all of us.

If you can adopt the mindset that a demo account may become alive then you will learn how to overcome fear, when you master fear you become a master trader.

Alright I practice using demo account and try to overcome that fear but I need guidance tho

You need to study at the school here.
The only shortcut is the shortcut to failure

And how do I start?

You can start right here! School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

You are right . trial and error is common things and as surely everyone will face it , and this process are part from better quality . So need more motivation after lose , lose and lose in row to get better in next try

Ok I will start from there

A tid bit of info: start using limit orders. It’ll get you trading with the right mindset. Don’t get caught up in the minutia of the day trade. Don’t want to confuse you since you’ve been getting a lot of advice.

Alright thanks bro!