Just how fast to reach $1000 with fx?

Hi, I’m new to fx and currently practicing in demo acc. I have $3000 budget but as soon as I finish with demo, I will open a small account at first. I want to know, how fast can I reach $1000 with fx if my capital is $3000? I know, there a lots of people who get rich with fx, but $1000 seems more realistic and achievable for newbies.

Hello Azlan

If i understand you correct, the question is, how fast you can make an extra $1000 from your $3000 capital. Correct? I think it all depends on your strategy, market conditions and risk management. I want to suggest to focus more on your risk management, and then see what the market has to offer in terms of profits. If your risk management is effective, you will somehow survive the storm and make some profits.

It is wiser to manage the risk and observe the profits, once you reach $1000 profits, note down how much time it took, instead of trying to make a preset profit in a preset time which will only put more pressure on your psychologically.

I know people who made that $1000 profits from $3000 (33% profits) in one day with very ugly risk and money management (After one week, they lost it all), and others who did it in a year with stable and consistent risk management and periodic returns. Manage the risk and the profit will take of itself.

Hi,

That is not a easy task for you or who ever else. You can make $1000 with $3000 very fast only if you want to gamble. Making 33% profits is something what not lot of people can achieve for short time. Professional traders have positive returns somewhere in between 20-30% per year. So, do not focus on how much money you can earn with your $3000, instead you should focus on your trading, risk management, and your trading strategy. Once you reach your consistency in a long term than you can consider increasing you trade’s size and making bigger returns.