Volume on price/histogram indicator?

Does anybody have this kind of indicator? Those horizontal lines I mean. I looked all over Google and I might be blind, or the Illuminati wants to hide this from us, but I just can’t find this kind of indicator, which shows the price activity at a given price level.

I’d really appreciate, if somebody could give me a link to download something like these, or send me the file somehow.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Darastonius

The closest you can get on a charting software is a “CandleVolume”
Check out this link to see how it looks like

CandleVolume [ChartSchool]

I think Jason from FXCM has something like the chart you showed with horizontal volume bars.
Perhaps he can give an idea where to find such indicator/software.

Hi Darastonius,

As Oceanmen mentioned, the last chart image you posted is from the Weekly Volume at Price report by DailyFX quantitative strategist David Rodriguez. The data source is FXCM’s Directional Real Volume indicator.

I’ve been looking for this indicator for years and could never find one except some sort of webbrowser based ones. I came around this link alot when searching for it. So after looking all over for it i finally found one and felt like sharing Volume by Price indicator. Lots of people are asking where to find one, so I am sure posting this link will help some.