I made 3,300usd yesterday, am so happy!

The Awesome Oscilator has helped me in making 3,300usd yesterday. There were two green columns that signified a buy signal. Usually when there is two green columns, it is possible for the price to fall down to create a red column, but I checked the history of the oscillator and it is very rare to see only 2 green columns before a red column. So I was so sure there the next column would be Green and this means a buy signal is still in play.

Now there are three green columns. Opened trade at 1.1487 and closed order at 1.1566.

Above the Oscillator, I have applied the Alligator to the EURUSD chart in the first place to help confirm the trend. This is the first time I have actually used them. I learned the [B]Alligator and Magic Oscilator Video Tutorial.[/B]

The EURUSD hit a new high of 1.1714. Now I am wondering if it will get to this level again. Funny enough, I think it will take a strong news event to cause a strong reversal. Today there is a speculation that it will hit a Low of 1.1300 or close. I would not bet on that

Today, I aslo grabbed just 120usd from the USDJPY after observing the Sell Signal. I was so sure it will continue in that direction for while. I will study more on how to effectively use both indicators.

Well done, first of all, for sucha great pair of trades…

Now ask yourself this: do you think that such extreme volatility is sustainable?

The answer is probably negative: where will the markets take pairs like EUR/USD? What about risk-sensitive pairs like the USD/JPY and the other Yen crosses?

Given that this is possibly a market in deleveraging mode, and that September-October is historically the time of year when this happens, it would seem that the current sell-off of equities, stocks, carry trade, and other asset classes is set to pick up even more pace… However, there may be more upward swings on the way down (the final tail swings of a dying beast), so before going all-out on short/selling, signals or no signals, think about trading conservatively between now and the end of the year, to protect your great profits from yesterday…

:slight_smile:

Good luck and
Happy Trading.

Awesome advertising…or not. Would be awesome if you keep the spam as we all know it is not healthy. Does anybody know what goes into making spam?

1 Like

Yes you made a correct trading decision based on the signals and this is why you got the profits :slight_smile:

It is when we have the right kind of trading opportunities we can make use of them and earn a good income for ourself :slight_smile:

Hello Jenny, I started studying how to use the Oscillator since last week. I really like it. I always ignored these indicators and focused on only fundamental news updates. But right now, it pays off to combine both analysis. Congrats!!

Thank you for the advice. Truthfully, I have been so scared to entered another trade on the EURUSD. I mean just take a look at the price today. The Oscillator gave me the confidence to leave the trade open for that long because I was so certain that it will remain on an Upward trend till Monday. Today it is another story. I am not satisfied with the Speculations. I grabbed only $50 from the USDJPY as I tried to hedge my position from the EURUSD falling price.

You are so so right. Yesterday was crazy for the EURUSD and I am glad I entered the trade though. I looking forward to making very good analysis and only enter a trade when I am at least 90% sure. This is my biggest profit in one trade.

For signal trading, I’ve nice sources for you here.
Liteforex give free trading signals, and this can you use for trade and improving your profits.
Let’s find out an analytic tools called “Clawn n Horn” analytic tools. Its great tools

The profits you have made are great and it is normal you to be happy about it. However, what happen yesterday is not going to happen every day, so now make sure you are not going to get overconfident because that can lead you to negative consequences to your account.

good work awesome!

almost made about 3000 pounds yesterday, got 2000 instead , few wee mistakes there and then like closing to soon and not closing quick enough when the USD/JPY bottomed out.

but made up for it today with a lot more good trades.

well, always a good idea to take so much so not to be tempted, to keep putting higher leverages, until you know for sure the same thing can be done over and over.

If you have been able to successfully use this trading system and replicate what Jenny achieved, please put your hands up.

Very good prfit that you obtained, but next, whether will always giving good result with these indicator, sometime only happen on lucky trades, and might will good if this not leading to over confident on next trades because trend market move very dynamic

Good you made profits as many of the traders are finding it hard to trade after the Brexit happen :wink:

What difficulty are you having? are you using a broker regulated by the FCT?

How much in %? %3300 of $100000 account? Its like 3% or something

Yes, something like that. If I could make 3% of a huge capital like that on a daily basis, I would be grateful. Unfortunately, Loss is inevitable.

John, she made that profit a year ago, nothing to do with Brexit

If she’s still around, she surely lost it all on Brexit anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess its only a lucky trader that you are so excited, otherwise if a routine one, then you shouldn’t have this much to make noise off.

It think you are right. There was no straight trading system used.

You can make high profit any time but this victory may be not consistent . Forex market works differently and dynamically and trader gets variable return out of his investment. If you made such a good profit try to maintain it not loose in next trading.