I made 3,300usd yesterday, am so happy!

John, she made that profit a year ago, nothing to do with Brexit

If she’s still around, she surely lost it all on Brexit anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess its only a lucky trader that you are so excited, otherwise if a routine one, then you shouldn’t have this much to make noise off.

It think you are right. There was no straight trading system used.

You can make high profit any time but this victory may be not consistent . Forex market works differently and dynamically and trader gets variable return out of his investment. If you made such a good profit try to maintain it not loose in next trading.

Guys, the thread is [B]A YEAR OLD[/B] :15: :rolleyes:

Thank you Lexys. I wonder if they are blind to dates.

Maybe we can making good profit on certain trend market, but as we can possible also to maintain our performance to keep our profit not again to loss, and don’t let over confident then making reckless in trading with use high risk taker after made good profit, most important is consistent profit I think

So the guy didn’t make $3,300 yesterday? … :frowning:

Profit always to be the joyful for the trader and as you said that you made 300 USD which is better but I would like to say that forex is also risky and tough business and you will have to be careful all the time and should be careful in the future.

This is huge profit, nice to see that you have earn the huge profit, as I understand in the light of your thread, I must say that you made huge profit on the basis of trading signals and good strategy and forex is good rewarding business, congratulation.

yes he did make 3300 (or did he) a YEAR ago LOL

I doubt the signal from LiteForex is reliable, considering the fact that a broker does not want you to make too much profit.

Its nice that you catch signals in time and trade on them successfully . Many people had no power to read and follow signals correctly .It is your luck you find good signals and they work accordingly. It seems one should also try trading on signals time to time may be they get a lot of profit like you.

Also might have been a demo account eh?

That was one trade a year ago. I wonder how things have been going for all this time. Has the author been consistent in his profits?

I don’t think so, else you would have seen more results here.

@baggy
I am a forex trader and I have been using various strategies. I don’t need to post every profit I made. The profit on this thread was unique because it was my first time using this method and I made something huge out of it. I have been combining this strategy along with others and have been making profit since last year.

@jennyscott
Could you tell, please, with what strategies do you combine it?
How much losses did you meet this year? (I understand, that you got more profit, it’s just an interest).
Do you use fundamental analysis in trading or only technical?

I would like to know too.