I made 3,300usd yesterday, am so happy!

I would like to know too.

Hopefully he hasn’t blown up his account but most likely he has.

Congratulations for your success trade…can you explain your strategy in detail…

It is very unlikely I blow my account. Don’t forget I don’t just jump to start a trade when I get two green columns from my awesome oscillator. I still wait and combine it with other strategies. I even check the news to confirm if the signal generated from the oscillator is in line.

So, you use awesome oscillator with fundamental analysis? What indicators from technical do you use (if you do)?

I am glad that you are still around and still trading then, and trading profitably at that.

You have done a great job. The main thing now is to properly distribute them and earn even more. And not share how you did it?

Congratulations, you’re done

Congratulation! Hope, you will continue your account growing process! That’s the most interesting point of Forex, we traders can make huge money here without any binding and restriction! By the way, I don’t make any unexpected profits here as I follow my daily trading target as well as my monthly target! But really, it’s very good feeling when I make my targets!

Everyone enjoy the victory and its feel joyful, you have earn the big profit but keep in your mind that you should also be ready for loss as loss is also the part of this business, always perform trading after making good planning and never take the unnecessary risk.

Thank you! I have described the strategy on this post and even provided a video link. Go to the beginning of this thread and read. Then watch the Video on how to apply the indicators and how to read the signals. This Forex Strategy is ever green, might not be the best and it requires patience.

I’ll keep that in Mind. It pays to take risks sometimes. Has anyone been using these indicators successfully? I would like to know how this simple strategy worked out for you as well.

It is a big achievement if you not got it by chance. We can win a good amount but remain stable in profits is not easy. maintain our performance is also a big challenge for traders.Enjoy your victory with patience Best of luck for future.

I’m always glad to read about traders who succeed. Yes, people say that 95% of the traders lose money, but what about the other 5%? It’s good to hear and read about their stories.

I think every trader loses money at one point. The successful traders have a higher ratio of profit against loss. So the best thing to do is to make sure you win more and lose less. These days it is easy, even if you can’t create a working system, you can simply master an expert’s system or follow their trade. Thanks to copy trade systems and signal providers.

I am not sure about your success! Maybe it’s a sudden profit, pro traders don’t share their profit size so publicly!

First of all congratulate you as you have achieve the big profit and you should be happy, I think it is because of your good strategy and your best efforts. Forex is also a lucrative and good rewarding business so keep working and earn as much as you have the ability.

That was two years ago. Yes, Forex is rewarding when you are diligent and keep working hard to ensure that your strategy works. Patience was also needed when I made that profit. So, it is vital in every strategy. Just sit back and wait for the signal.

With all the respect what does making $3k a day mean? Nothing.
For serious trader or investor the important facts are long term profit and level of risk.
Making big luck one day and loosing the account the very next day is a beginner joy…

guys no need to get so worked out with such thread, its been 2 years now since the thread started, lol. I wish everyone the best.