Following the pros

:(every day i trade following what forex gump, pip diddy and others have to say. i compare their platforms to mine. today following diddy’s analysis, i traded the GBP/CAD & CAD/JPY.and made some pips. keep it up guys. but hope they are always right.

In that case, you are not a trader. You shouldn’t be following anyone else’s analysis but your own.

Imagine that by following their trade ideas, you grow your account 300% & all of a sudden, they stop posting. Boom, game-over as you don’t know how to trade.

Your best bet would be to look briefly at what pair & TF they’re looking at, pull it up on your own charts & without actually looking at there’s, see what pops out at you. Draw your own S/R, add your trend lines, look for wedges, look for divergence etc. Analyse it all yourself, make your trade deductions & then see how it compares to theirs. That way, fingers crossed, you get the same trade outcomes, but you are learning how to get there on your own.

I don’t want to disappoint you here, I just want to give you some heads up.
Following someone else’s signals is not the best idea even if you are making some profits here and there. If you entered the trading as your part time job or may be full time job you will have to educate your self eventually. You should never depend on someone else. Moreover, you are hoping their signals will be always right and such a thing doesn’t exist. There is no a single trader who is always right, so better be careful.

thank a lot. I actually compare their analysis together before entering a position if it matches my technicals.

Wow thanks for checking out my blog and for the positive feedback. Can’t really say that we’re always right but we do try to provide our best analysis for the market situation and give readers an idea of what to watch out for, but we really appreciate your feedback. See you around!