Paid Course Skepticism

Hello again!

I posted previously about a free course that I attended.

Being a free course I figured I had nothing to loose and attended, and picked up a few things and all in all I enjoyed the night.

After umming and arring I decided to book onto a paid course, this is something I have been thinking about doing for a while, but as the course (tomorrow) is only one day it didn’t break the bank, I believe it cost me £295, I could have saved £50 if I booked earlier but I wanted to look into it more and make sure it was for me.

As I’ve invested money this time I am much more nervous, it runs from 10-6, in Leeds city centre from a company called Forex Trading academy.

I’m not 100% sure what to expect, so of anyone has booked on a similar one day course before it would be great to know what kind of things you went over, so I know I got what I paid for.

I will post next week with what things I picked up and how the day went overall.

For my sake I hope it goes well and I hope someone will find the information I post useful.

Happy trading & thanks for all of your help!

However good it may seem, and remember they should know a lot more than you, resist the end of day sales pitch.

yes, their purpose is to sell you probably 6 grand of course, I’ve been to a similar one day course it was only cost me £30 for the day. it’s only the basics that they will go through. you will learn much much more on here

Hi,

Since you already paid for that course try get as much as possible there. For the future I would recommend you to educate your self through online free courses like here in Baby Pips.
I can ensure you that you will learn much more here for free than to any other paid course.

Just remember they doing the same thing time share sales guys do.

Next time you should do a little bit more research about the company before you give them your money.