Big thanks to all the Forex junkies :-)

Studied studied then studied, learnt that i must continual study not only my own studies but also all the other obsessed Forex junkies studies, the banks, the countries, the charts all in various space and time continuum, the boffins the twitter lists my boss and the milkman, formulate plans and systems assess the risk,back test in quantum and real time universes, channel my thoughts to a zen like state of serenity fire up my broker crack my knuckles select an instrument consult my system validate the order,one more crack of the knuckles then just before execution…i flip a coin…heads long tails short goooooo… three weeks in to first test and still up not a lot but up cmooon.

obviously my studious endeavors have weighted my coin flip :slight_smile:

Interesting system :slight_smile:

If the coin is perfectly balanced. then over a sufficiently long period of time the probability of being right or wrong will be 50/50. So if you apply a greater than 1:1 risk/reward you are on your way to the first million. Hmmm but then that assumes a hit on every TL…maybe if…with a bit of luck…

Pretty much sums up my typical forex trading day! Except for the coin flipping part.

Try different coin nominations and collections…to diversify :slight_smile:

What coin do you use?..haha…you can make $ by selling lucky coins…

I can’t remember the exact figure but statistically, you are more likely to flip ‘heads’ on a coin…fair enough this is over 1,000’s of flips but it’s true. Just one of the many random & useless facts floating about my head.

do it best 2 out of 3 and see how that works! Than ask the milkman for some inside info on forex, milkmen know all!

So does my mother-in-law :smiley: hmmm, maybe she knows the milkman…