What Forex Broker to choose?

Hey Forex traders,

I’m fairly new to the trading industry and have been playing on demo accounts for a while, but i’m curious as to what forex broker / company / website everyone trades with??

• What sites should i avoid if any and/or And recommendations for me?

I am based in Australia and a lot of the companies I have researched had mixed reviews.

Cheers,
Matt

I will suggest you to try with PaxForex. They are very reliable and secure broker.

Hi Spat220, and welcome to the forum.

There’s a special section of the forum for discussing such questions. It’s here: Forex Brokers

Hi spat220,

can you describe it in a little more detailed what is important for you when opening a live account?

ZR

You can opt for ASIC regulated broker, but there some examples when their execution speed and slippage eroded the confidence in their reliability.
Brokers to avoid: InstaForex, Ironfx
Brokers to consider Hotforex, Global Prime, FXCM
My two cents

I am sure Profiforex would be a good idea. Most of my trading strategies and Expert advisers works very well on their platform. And their low spreads ensure that I am able to take some good profits while using an Experts Adviser set with very low spread parameters.

Pepperstone is a good option too.

Actually, avoid these one-day brokers who offer you thousands and millions right here and right now) When I was choosing the broker I tried to look not only at feedback against them, but also carefully read what do they provide, their agreement, and tried to understand what I waited and needed. Actually, I stopped at OctaFX, without considering that they are the best of the best, but still the main facts for me were that they are not the first day on the market, provide adequate and competitive conditions… on the whole nothing special and nothing negative by the way, just common broker - not on the top and not at the end, but sometimes it is not so bad, to my mind huge brokers have a quite number of hidden rocks, the fact of their “strong” reliability also always rises some questions…