Pre school new learner group

hello there, im just getting into baby pips. still in pre school, would love one on one chats with someone on the same level as me, also perhaps someone who is a graduate too. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to our forex community! I’m sure you’ll find plenty of friendly newbies in here. Just don’t be shy to ask questions if you’ve got any. See you around!

Hi!
I’m also in pre school, and would like to Talk with you if you got some free time. Just write me a PM.

Greetings,
Lazare

Good, bro. We can talk about forex trading here. Trading experience as a newbie, then can continue to improve performance. Furthermore, the traders can achieve success here.

In pre school myself. I have done market replay and live forex demo, but no live trading yet. Let’s get a group going and learn from one another. I’m IN !!!

Tim

Hi guys I’ve been reading babypips a week now. I’m on the moving averages section I think that’s kindergarten. I started demo trading with Admiral Markets. But it’s not realistic for me because I started with initial 3k investment when I know I can only put about maximum £500 when I do open a real account! I’ve made. Profit of $281 in the last three days I started the demo but like I said that is with 3k. I’ve read a bit on leverage and lots but don’t seem to see them on my demo account. And I need to know what SWAP means it only charged me this when I left my trade over night. I’m confused because I thought that was roll over interest. Also 1 pip is equal to $1 in my demo account I don’t want to do the calculation for pips is there a broker that shows pip value on the screen for you. My last question is can anyone recommend a good uk broker. There is a lot of chats on here about which broker I’ve read a few and used the comparison tool which was very helpful! Anyway thanks and good luck to all new traders!

Oanda is a good practice broker. You can trade from one unit on up and it will show you the pair value of each pip and how much margin is required. This, in itself, is an education that presents which pairs give you a bang for your buck. Also, Oanda will not harass you with contact to pressure you to start live trading. Their spreads are wider than others, but overall a good experience to become familiar with the guts of it all.

Tim

Thanks Tim

Unfortunately I have found the opposite to be true.
I’ve had 4 calls from them so far asking me to open a real money account. The last time they called I told them to please leave me alone as I wanted to study first before opening one…I’ll have to wait and see if they respect my wishes.

Perhaps I’ve been unlucky being in the UK? Maybe it’s different in the US…

Cheers,
Simon

Sorry to hear that nervous. No, they haven’t pestered me one bit, unlike fxcm, who was relentless at first…they are quiet now.
Thread was started to coral some of us into a learning group, but I see that fading into the distance. I, myself, have latched onto those beings who appear to have their stuff together. I will participate as long as there is equal enthusiasm, otherwise I am adios.
Tim