EURJPY chart

The secondary trend of EURJPY is sideways on charts. In its 4 hourly chart, the pair is sustaining below its falling trend line. It is consolidating with strong positive bias and is likely to give break out at upside. Its 30 and 200 DMA are also supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair. It is facing an important resistance at the level of 135.72. If it breaks its resistance level of at upside and sustains above it then we can expect it to show further upside movement.

INDICATORS:- RSI is sustaining in buying territory supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair.
MACD is also sustaining in buying territory indicating the upcoming bullish trend in the pair.

STRATEGY: EURJPY is looking bullish on charts for next few trading session. One can go for buy on dips strategy for this pair for intra day to mid term positions.

Just a question, Tayalsmith, but why do you keep posting all these in [I]Newbie Island[/I] when there are so many more appropriate places in the forum for them, and why do you start off a new thread for each individual post you make (that takes up a larger proportion of “page 1” and pushes other members’ newbie questions onto the next page, where almost nobody sees them and they can’t get the answers they hope for)?

I am not sure if you are looking for comments on your thread or you are just trying to sell your analysis.

Well, there’s nothing overtly promoted in the posts, but I agree completely that endless posts like this, pasted in from a website (as these are) do [I]appear[/I] that way, which was partly why I commented; so I agree with you, really.

I doubt if they’re “against forum rules” [I]per se[/I]; but the way it’s being done seems rather irritating?

If nothing else, they should surely be posted here, in the part of the forum reserved for and dedicated to this kind of stuff (rather than occupying the front page of [I]Newbie Island[/I]): [B]The Analyst Arena[/B] ?

Thank you for telling me about this. I’ll keep that in mind.