Is it a good time to buy japanese yen

Hi,

I am new to the forex world, however my boss ask me to invest in forex currency. Can some one advise me should I invest in japanese yen at this time or some other currencies ?

Regards
Carol

I advise you not to trade until you learn how to trade. This is a typical example of how new traders rush to the trading part without spending proper time on education.

If you buy physical currency OR if you’re trading long term with small lots, you could buy Yen and wait. Otherwise, with high leverage you might get wiped out even if you’re right that it’s time to buy the Yen.

Hello, Carol.
Things about trading are not so easy as they seem.
Before you make any investment, you better study. I am only afraid that your boss will not be happy to wait long for an implementation of his genius investment plan, and will hire someone else for the making it.
But, at least, your hands will be clean and you will not be responsible for the mess he make
:slight_smile:

Hi Carol, I suggest you read up on the Fundamental Analysis section of our School of Pipsology then check out the latest reports from Japan (their latest GDP showed the country is back in recession) to figure out if it’s a good time to buy the yen.