Free Mentor-ship Program

Have you guys seen forex mentor RealOceanSky on social media?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you DB for the help you offer here, so quick question

Which chart would be best used to spot and enter a trade

Candle sticks or Line Chart?

Which i seen most traders use candlesticks but idk how they can spot a trade with a line chart which i kinda complicated for me.

Thanks

Hi David, actually that’s not what I intended to ask. Those trades is just I trying to learn enter & exit a trade. Just to get a feel of it.

If you look at the top 1st row trade that I take:
I buy 1.00 size gbp/jpy @172.967 and sold a @172.947 and profit was -23.61…
Same with others trade I do not know how its come out with that calculation.

Question:

1. That’s what I’m asking as how to get the (-23.61)?
  2. What does 1.00 size actually mean?

Thanks for your time:21:

Great time frame selection. Please guys take this awesome advice. If you guys are newbies at least there is a fast and sure way to delete your bankroll.

naiveme, 1 lot is 100,000 units. so the math works out to:
1 lot GBP/JPY buy at 172.967 = 17,296,700 JPY
1 lot GBP/JPY sell at 172.947 = 17,294,700 JPY
creates a net loss of 2,000 JPY
apply the conversion rate of your account’s currency (AUD), at the time of the loss was 84.71 JPY, and you get a net loss of 23.61 AUD

hope that helps

Ok, David will do, are you located in the U.S.?

You are just an amateur. I have not seen any threads here where 1 person got so many chritics like you. You copy paste the same message for every single person in the Introducing Section, even if people do not ask anything.

The whole thread is a spam without having any value. Dont you like this comment? Bad for you, click through your own thread. Experienced traders criticize you because they understand your horrible advices. Unfortunately for some newbies, they do not realize yet that in this thread you are only paying attention on 99% marketing and 1% value added work.

Distracting people? Lol you are the one distracting them with your great advices of trading on M1 minute charts…

Ok, awesome! How can I determine when a trend is going up or down, what is the
signal to look for with candlestick? And I did what you ask, putting pairs in different time frame, what am I looking for after setup?

Man oh man. Thank you so much for this!

Hello,
Just a couple of quick questions:

1. Is it possible to safely swing trade the ForEx? I have a slight background in options trading and the market movement is much slower. Forex seems like it can go all over the place very quickly, but I simply do not have the time (yet) to watch it all day.

2. What type of tax rate on profits would I be looking at as a single individual with no dependents?

I never see any free mentor ship program as everybody wants to earn money, therefore they present the mentor-ship after getting charges, I would like to say that is any person will give the free mentor-ship then it will be golden opportunity and we should avail that opportunity.