Free Mentor-ship Program

Wow, a drop of wisdom again! I wonder how you can tell someone what the best leverage is when you have no idea what is their strategy, confidence of taking risk etc.

This thread is getting funnier and funnier. If I need a laugh it is always awesome to read your advices and I get a better mood.

Here in the USA 1:50 leverage is supposed to be what we’re regulated to. In alot of cases when a broker is not regulated by the cftc and nfa the broker can do any leverage they want but beware it isn’t always a good thing.

Leverage is not really a big factor in trades. It just dictates your margin.

What’s more important is the lot management you do. Don’t put in too much lots that any loss can wipe out half your account.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey David,

Thank you for your friend Request. I am new and definitely looking forward to this experience. I appreciate you reaching out. I actually just found out that this site is bigger than, I imagined.

Thanks for the offer. although I am a new member to the forum part of the site, I read baby pips over 8 years ago and have a proven technical based trading plan. I have been trading the forex since 2004 and use Fibonacci support and resistance levels as well as sma/ema indicators for entry/exit. Can’t imagine any trade strategy that uses only naked charts and price points alone. Wish you all the best. Danny

I am not doubting you… I said that “[B]I[/B] can’t imagine”… my personality wouldn’t allow me to wrap my head around such a discipline. I am glad it works for your personality…many pips and best of luck; Danny

Well you know for sure how you can lie! And that works very well. We all have doubts and the questions are not answered in many weeks. So why don´t you just say to newbies: “You are all welcome to ask questions, but only easy ones and only if you want to emphasize what a great help I give. Otherwise ask questions, but answers are not coming.” That would be a more appropriate description of the thread.

Hey David.

Why don’t you create a thread to describe your system or trading methodology .
Rather than spamming

Joe.

You’re so full of it. A-typical marketing scum that trolls and pollutes this forum for no other purpose than to gather unsuspecting greehorns into your payed education program.

And even after the mods deleted your posts advertising your fees your still allowed to pollute the forum directing newbies to your services and your services alone.

I’ll say it cause no one else here has the balls to. Get on your bike and ride. Ride to the hills ride to the plains. Doesn’t matter. Just ride away.

Hi Bob. I agree with you. But he does have the freedom to do whatever he deems fit . as long as it doesn’t cross with the rules in babypips . but the spamming is killing. a lot of good thread goes under the radar for newbies like me. When he does this sort of marketing with no real real real substance . IMO he should create his own thread . his own trading method

He did break the rules. He directly advertised his fees and when a couple of other members andmyself pointed that out all the mods did was delete his post and ours.

Guess he is excused from the rules you n I must obey. But definately with you. Would rather see David out and about contributing to the forum than trolling.

I strongly suspect but he has nothing to offer.

What exactly is the point of that introduce yourself section anyway?
You only need to flip through a dozen or more pages of that section to quickly discover that 99.9% of these characters never contribute again + their initial contribution doesn’t even register as a post! They have a zero against their post count - what’s all that about?

So they post once & are never seen again.
Seems like a waste of decent forum space to me.

Exactly, he it up for the genuine membership by continually being allowed to spam the forum replying to the endless stream of 1 post wonder threads every few days with his banal copy & paste rubbish which knocks participating threads down the list.

It’s not as though these pointless introducing threads, or this clown, add any value or serve any purpose whatsoever to the forum. It’s just an opportunity for muppets like him to market their fee based rubbish.

If they want an introduce section then why can’t they simply [B][U]prevent it from showing up in the what’s new/todays post menu list?[/U][/B]
No-one want to see it, it clogs up & dumps genuine threads into the abyss, pisses everyone off by attracting this clown & serves no purpose whatsoever.

Bin it, or at the very least [B][U]prevent it from showing up in the main new posts menu.[/U][/B]
If a new member is genuine about seeking out information & advice they’ll find their way onto the mainstream forum & begin contributing.

well said bro, plus 1 with this

Plus two, at least. Plus many more, I’m sure.

People come here to do this, unfortunately, because they know they can’t do it in other trading forums. It’s a great shame they’re apparently allowed to do it here.

The best part, is that he won’t even acknowledge that conversations like this are occurring right in front of him. I mean, have some values and stand up for yourself at least.

I agree, so…plus three…