Free Mentor-ship Program

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well received and well appreciated…
I am new in this trade as regards making dosh from it. However I have been using a demo and live account for about 1 year…I have 2 questions on the same theme here…How do traders know when a Support or Resistance level will be, or should be retested? Why are only certain levels chosen or expected to be retested and not other levels as PA goes up or down a trend? Rgds

But once the flat line is reached, how do you predict if it’ll go down or up next?

Hello David,

Thank you for making this thread. Quick question can other experience members chime in and answer questions?

I’ll wait for your favorable response.

Thanks,
FXALTareeq

Nice thread with good intentions about helping newbies, why don’t your share your strategy with step wise description?

What books, in order, would you recommend a complete newbie to read?
How much money do you need to start trading forex and why that amount?

Hi DB,

I was interested about to see what you will offer in your thread.

I have to say it is a big disappointment until this point.

I did some research on your BP activity and here is a short summary:

1. the number of relatively large posts in a short period of time does not come from quality posts. Actually I have not seen a single quality post of yours. From the 195 posts you have so far, about 190 is about only greeting new traders in the newbie island section. The remaining 5 posts are about 1-2 line answers without much quality. So the question is: when do you plan to give some value for the society or show your well advertised knowledge?

2. This thread. In this very thread you got questions a couple of weeks ago. In this time you did take the time to say greetings on the newbie island section but did not answer any questions here. That seems to be very strange.

3. Re-read your post I quoted above. It raises very many red flags and that is one of your early advices to new traders. You write there “you need experience to know what is going to happen next”. Regarding to what Ed Seykota, Larry Williams and many other said, if someone says he sees the future, don´t trust the person as no one has a magic ball. So this raises the question if you were exceptional as to my knowledge there is no single person seeing what is going to happen?

4. Again back to your post. You listed 4 points about what is needed to get experience. Hmmmm… have to argue. The direction is of course important but do not mean anything if you do not master MONEY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLLING YOUR EMOTIONS. I find it interesting that you just accidently forgot to mention the single two most important factors that is making the difference who is going to become a winner or loser.

So, I am still looking forward for your program, what you will offer as there are many great traders out there. However it is time to build some value with quality posts and not only sending people to a thread where is either no value or the quality is very questionable.

I wish you good luck.

This thread is a disgrace. I pity the person who pays attention to OP hoping to get some free mentorship.

I have a question for you.
How do you determine when a trend is over?
How do you determine when a trend is forming.

Before doing more harm to newbie traders maybe the best would be to just give up the whole project with such “useful” tips.

What about demo trading? If you said you find 100USD ideal because it is tough to get running under 100USD, because of money management reasons, it would make sense. But without an explanation you decide what the ideal investment is for different kind of traders with different strategies…

I really hope as a doctor you have more success.

Thanks David. I look forward to being an active participant and contributor.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq