Best Forex Platform for newbie?

Hello,
i will like to start trading live in the next few months, whats the best Forex platform for a newbie?

Thanks

I use oanda, you can even trade with 1 cent.

Look at MT4 or/and MT5. You will find nearly all online brokers trading FX and other derivatives use Meta Trader. It definitely has enough tools and applications for any aspiring trader plus a rather large online community to help you out should you need specific questions. There are of course other platforms such as Ninja Trader which I believe comes with a small fee.

At the end of the day though, any platform of choice delivers the same underlying price, no single platform can give you an “edge” as this is implemented by you and only you. The big city guys trading huge accounts still use Microsoft Excel for analysis due to the pace at which software is being created. Changing from “what works” is pointless.

I’d say try MT4, you might find some trouble at first since it’s not so intuitive, however in the long run we all end up using it for it’s flexibility and enormous posibilities. Better start early.

Hi, you should try alpari, the have the a variety of accounts for begginers or pros. You can create a demo trading account to get a feel of forex without putting your money on the line, you can sharpen your skills there before moving to a live trading account. They also offer great support, its a good place to start for any begginer. Link to their site below

The UK branch “Alpari UK” also went bust after the CHF peg was removed.

There is no such thing as ‘best’ anything when it comes to trading.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

MT4/MT5 are two most popular platforms, follow this link to get some brokers offer both MT4/MT5 to joins:
https://www.100forexbrokers.com/mt5brokers
http://www.earnforex.com/mt5-forex-brokers/

I will recommend you to use MT4 platform it is very good one for a start and learning purposes.

MT4 is the best and most popular trading platform for traders. You should begin yourself by making a demo account and adapt yourself then train your trading system in MT4. It will take some times, but it worth your time…

That’s right bro, you can use MT4 for trading and could achieve a profit. And of course you can make trades with a PC or smartphone.

MT4 trading platform is very good for newbie forex trader. I also use only mt4 platform as I’m used to this platform from very start of my trading career.

Why hasn’t 99% of MT4 users not upgraded to MT5 and still use MT4?