How many times

How many times do you tweak or completely change your strategy before you are finally happy with it?

This is a very broad question don’t you think? The quick answer… Once it makes consistent money run with it. The actual answer is probably more difficult to answer. You will always want to tweak your strategy to get a higher win rate, maybe a few more pips per trade, lower drawdowns etc.

First thing’s first… start with a strategy that is viable and make some consistent returns… then worry about how long to keep tweaking it.

I had 100+ trading system, though never tested all of them but eventually end up at using price action, which I think don’t need any further tweaking.

The answer to this question cant be simply put in numbers, exactly its too broad of a question, like how many steps do you take in a week, you just keep on tweaking and tweak some more till you get it right, the more you think or try to limit the tweaks then the more you end up failing due to wasted time and frustration, just tweak it till you get it right

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A traders should adjust or change their strategies as long as the strategy is not providing consistent results.

I don’t remind how many times already tweak strategy and become profitablle trader, my trades now always make simple in trading and maybe included as speculator which only analyze the market based on technical analysis with naked chart combince with price action, since beginner ever use many kinds indicator but only make complicated and also still fail so now my strategy is simple to do.