Who is winning?

who is winning ?

bull/bear…unable to understand

First off, Im surprised that u asked this. I presumed you are ahead of this type stuff already.

Second, too little info. Is that a cutout pic, or the actual bars?

Id say consolidation within the last inside bar, which looks like the first full bar in the pic.

*shruggs, IDK lol…

I am with money on this one…too little info. This could be several things, almost feels like a puzzle; guess it right to win a price.

Was there a gap between the first and second candle? How did the second one open so low from the end of the first candle? Either way, I would agree with Money - looks like a consolidation, too long candlewicks show no interest to push the price in any particular direction.

This isn’t a chart, these are all just pictures of individual, non-connected candles in which case it’s a very easy answer.

All 5 candles are green & closing upwards, therefore the Bulls are winning. That said, they all displaying varying amounts of bullish power & I would say (in my opinion), from strongest to weakest, it would be 1, 4, 3, 5, 2.

I knew I’d seen something similar before, it’s effectively this but minus the labels.