API for as clean realtime BID-ASK quotes as possible?

Hello,

I am looking for an API where it is possible to receive realtime BID/ASK quotes for currency pairs.

The requirements would be:

1. The realtime quotes has to be clean in terms of "No hidden price spreading, no markup, no kickbacks"
    So with this I beleive I am looking for an API/provider that most probably is not offering trading as so
    many forex brokers change the spreads to their advantage. I would simply be looking for as clean data as as possible
    from a source that cover as much as possible from the forex market.

I trade with Interactive Brokers which do have the perfect clean data and cover approx 84% of the forex market.
    But they offer only 3 currency pairs to stream for bid and ask prices in realtime simultaneously which is far below
    what I am looking for.

2. I would be looking for an API/provider where it is possible to get atleast perheps 30 currency pairs
    for bid/ask quotes in realtime simultaneously.

I wonder what choises do we have out there to receive as clean forex data as possible, probably from a company that only are interesting to provide the TICK data itself without any interest to change the spreads to their advantage?

Thank you

What does API stand for? (abbrevations.com says application programming interface)

And I think that there is no broker that does not use the spread to their advantage, but that is just a gut feeling to be honest.

There are several out there, depending on how much you want to pay for that service. I have seen monthly fees from a few hundred to a few thousand per month, again depending on what you need. Just search for it online and you should find half a dozen right away. Most of the ones I know focus more on equities and commodities, but forex has been added as well. Once you find a few, just give them a call and make sure you get what you need.

Thanks TheLastBear, I will try to get a feed for a couple of hundreds and see what could be achieved with that.
I will try to search for a good feed and mail/call them to see what feed that can be returned by an API.