What's the scalping?

Very few people talk about scalping strategy.
I only listen this word scalping, but don’t know the insight strategy.
Could anybody introduce it in detail?
Thanks

Scalping is explained in the School of Pipsology.

scalping includes trading on a very short time frame. it includes talking profit on small price changes as soon as the trade becomes profitable.

2nd that.
Spend some time studying, otherwise you’re just guessing

Yes right, usuallly as scalping trader they will choose broker that have low spread and also fast execution with good quality tradng server, and this is as short term plan trading required good concentration during trades to instantly close order if already get floating profit, timeframe that most used in five minute timeframe for scalping.

Scalping is very widely used trading strategy used my scalpers aiming to make profits from the difference between the bid and ask price. They keep their positions only for few seconds or minutes, which limits the risk associated with each trade. Sometimes they use tape reading. It means they time their trades with respect to sales data and determine when and where to place the trades.

Thanks all, now i know it. it’s really good.

No its not really, dont fool yourself, lol…

Scalping tells you a couple things about YOURSELF.

eaither your afraid of lossing pips gained, or you snipe the charts with high precision and high margin usage.

Your not going to get rich grabbing 2-3 pips using 2% of your margin, and expect everything to work out the way you think its going to.,.

Youll get burnt out, and start over trading, ( trading signals that arnt true to your plan)