Dream journey to million - from Scalping

Learning forex for one year, study basic knowledge from small forex company, learn Nikita’s PA strategy,
Learning babypips school.
2015 is a learning year and not profit yet.
2016 is a new start, I want to write down my growing up journey on forex.
As a small capital, scalping is my primary strategy,
EA is my long term strategy.
No matter what successful or no, I should thanks Nikita and this forum.
From now on, I will update my trading record here to improve skills and discipline.
Appreciated for your comments.

Sheldon, please don’t do this.
Last week you didn’t even know what scalping was, now you’re going to use it to trade.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/78111-whats-scalping-post742610.html#post742610

Save your money and get off to the free school on here

You target (million) is good. But you have to go step by step. Don’t over trade or use a high lot in order to gain more on a certain setup. Good luck.

Hi eddieb, thanks your advice.
I read the scalping introduce in pip school,
It’s a short term trading.
It’s fit for small capital by math calculation in order to inflate account.
I have my strategy now combined with Nikita,rayner and some big guy in topdogtrading.
I think it’ok to my journey on forex.

Day 1 - 5win 1loss
Gbpusd short +12pips, trail stop out
Eurusd long -11pips, manual out
Eurusd long again +12pips,trail stop out
Eurusd long again +4pips,manual out
Audusd short +4pips , BE out
Audusd short again +4pips, BE out

1, bias on day,h4
2, draw S&R level
3, filter enter chances at M5 by momentum
Enter is ok, out need improve.
Gu short M5

Eu long M5

Au short M5

Good luck on your journey Bud.

What percentage are you up today so far then?

Im not going to sit here and say you cant do it. Thats not what you would want to hear right now just getting started.

All Im going to say is, cut your losses when they are losers.

Good luck, and DONT stop the journal, no matter what, you write something as often as you can, keep constant with your plan.

May the Pips fall your way.

I don’t calculate the percentage, only pips now.

Well, percentage is important on a daily basis. If your goal is a Million, you need to know and have daily targets for PERCENTAGES.

Im just telling ya bud, I have the plan, Im on the plan, Im working the plan, and the plan is daily percentage goals. I mean, you can use the Pips gained method, but what fun is that?QQ, lol…

So, whats your daily pip goal then?

I don,t think buddy you can make million by scalping. I have not seen anybody successful being a scalper.

Does “EA is my long term strategy.” mean you use expert advisor or is this some strategy?

Hi moneynvrsleeps,
I have a day job, so only one or two hours to trade one day, no daily goal,because maybe there are not good good enter chances in two hours, I never trade in order to reach daily target, only have a final goal,no time limit.I will focus on skills and discipline.
Discipline is the key to the way of succeed.
I know it very much, as loss too many time on discipline.

Hi raza, scalping is the first stage strategy, after inflate accoint, the strategy will be changed.

Hi forex verified,
I develop EA during the past year, and improve very much, swing based on H4, few enter chances, average one order one week, gain very slowly.
So scalping is wanderful strategy in the beginning.

If you inflate your account using scalping, why change it after it succeeds?

I see your point on the goal thiing, whatever works for you, good luck…

What time do you trade anyways,? What is the defined block of time you have to trade?

Like me, Im at it at 6AM, est till 11:30am, est

When scalping, really need focus,focus on the charts every second until BE or out. It like a daily job.
So the question is why we want to million?
The answer is I want to live happy without a job.
So why leave a job and enter other job?
Swing and position trading are also successfull too,
And no need focus every second, and more time to enjoy the live.
My EA will prove it, i will also update the ea trading record to improve the level of swing and position.

I trade at NY opening time, one or two hours, some time at london opening time.

I love the 24 hour aspect of forex myself. I’ve never been one for setting alarms in the middle of the night (although maybe I should be…).

If the opportunity is there, the opportunity is there. If not, you move on.

OK, I see,

What is your typical trade size? How much do you utilize your margin?

What platform and broker you use?

The reason I said about percentages, is you pip and my pip is different.

If your using 2% of your margin, then its going to be a sloooo, long, jouney.

Your trying to make millions, you cant be cuddly with the charts, you need to hit them hard and swift, and be done and get away after you bag your goal for the day…

I understand your logic of, just take trades when they are there, but thats not scalping, thats swing trading.

A scalper takes many trades a day, to accumulate pips.

The EA thing, good luck with that. Taking 1 trade a week isnt going to get you to Millions either.

I work on my EA ever single day, and it still not money worthy.

But at the end of the day, I dont need that anyways, its just a hobby tinker thing for me… Just to many varibles to make my trade assumption perfectly. I try not to lose, and find it easier to take a loss mentally if the robot is doing it, but you cant be confortable with losses…

If that makes any sense…

Just trying to pick your brain as to where your at. Im excited to watch your journey and pulling for ya, know that…

Im looking for the same pot of Gold as You…

Oh, i agree. There are so many pips at 2am, est, but Im in the bed at that time. Thought about waking up, but forget that, lol…

Im a EUR/GPB traders, there is some pips left when I get to it in the morning…

Answer in your question below.

Day 2 - 1 win 0 loss

Audusd short +3pips, BE out
1, based on h1 bias
2, h1 resistence

Move to BE and trailloss, as day bias is up.
No more good enter chances, so today is done.