Good news feed for forex

This may seem like a very trivial question but where are people getting their live forex news from? Like the ECB announcement that happened today, I couldn’t find where it was being announced live and only found out about it a few minutes after, by which time I’d lost out on the opportunity to bag myself 400pips+

So where do you get your instant live as it happens news feed from?

Guess nobody likes to reveal the secrets :33:

Get on Twitter!

Also been recommended Vantage FX in another thread. Check out their news terminal and let us know how the live headlines work.

Vantage FX requires you to fund your account to get access to the news feed. For now I’m using bloomberg and forex factory news. I am on twitter but this isn’t live… it takes time for people to post and tweet etc

Indeed. Twitter is a great source of real time news.

Twitter isn’t nanosecond live for data releases, you’re right. But keeps you on the right side of the major themes and event news. Definitely worth having it on 1 of your screens in my opinion.

You can visit tradebird to gain some latest and useful information ^^

Hey Hyper, you can go for market watch or investing or reuters. they are good ones to provide instant news

hi everyone! To know the updated news on forex instruments you can definitely go and visit investing.com and Fxstreet.com. They are quite quick and give you detailed information on each and every instrument. They also provide you with the short term expectations of the forex instrument with 95% accuracy.

Thanks guys. I’ve discovered a few news sources which are pretty rapid and producing news. Thanks for the links

I believe that you will find your source of real time news, I just want to suggest you not to trade those because you cannot really predict the market movement base on those news.

Peeps, ‘not on the nano second’, ‘rather quick’ and ‘pretty quick’ mean all the same thing: you are too late!

The saying goes: buy the RUMOUR, sell the NEWS. Meaning that when it becomes news and you are no in position, you are the sucker.

Well said.

Read ‘Flash Boys’ if you are n00b.

Brilliant Book!

I just want to give you some heads up; just because you have the news source, that doesn’t mean that you should trade the news releases. Forex market is very unpredictable and trading the news releases is not the best idea because you will never know where the market will go.

Yep Rambo. And most of the time the ‘news’ doesn’t move markets anyway.

It’s just good to at least be aware.

Forexfactory, bloombergs, investing.com should be great source forex feed. However, you need to learn how to utilize those feeds.

haha! Nice thread. I am a news trader myself and I think its working in favor for sure. Not sure of the upcoming movements though but the expectations from news on currency pairs definitely can give you good returns.

Hello,
APT consistently delivers forex trading tips to benefit the investors who are expecting substantial profits from forex market.You can get all your answer insnatly. Visit our website.

Did you all hit the USD readjustment?