Good news feed for forex

I believe that you will find your source of real time news, I just want to suggest you not to trade those because you cannot really predict the market movement base on those news.

Peeps, ‘not on the nano second’, ‘rather quick’ and ‘pretty quick’ mean all the same thing: you are too late!

The saying goes: buy the RUMOUR, sell the NEWS. Meaning that when it becomes news and you are no in position, you are the sucker.

Well said.

Read ‘Flash Boys’ if you are n00b.

Brilliant Book!

I just want to give you some heads up; just because you have the news source, that doesn’t mean that you should trade the news releases. Forex market is very unpredictable and trading the news releases is not the best idea because you will never know where the market will go.

Yep Rambo. And most of the time the ‘news’ doesn’t move markets anyway.

It’s just good to at least be aware.

Forexfactory, bloombergs, investing.com should be great source forex feed. However, you need to learn how to utilize those feeds.

haha! Nice thread. I am a news trader myself and I think its working in favor for sure. Not sure of the upcoming movements though but the expectations from news on currency pairs definitely can give you good returns.

Hello,
APT consistently delivers forex trading tips to benefit the investors who are expecting substantial profits from forex market.You can get all your answer insnatly. Visit our website.

Did you all hit the USD readjustment?

USD Dollar gonna benefit after the NFP data which will bring sell off in counterpart currencies. I hope I gain with this speculation!!! :smiley:

This is probably the revival for Twitter, I also think it’s idea.
I’ve been wondering for a long time why people might want to use it… here we are.

How’s about analysic section of broker? I see most popular brokers have been providing daily Market review, it’s a good Forex feed for everyone.

I don’t really look for a live news feed because I don’t like to trade the news releases. No matter what the new will say you cannot really predict the price movement based on those news.

Which broker do you find has the best forex news analysis?

I find Twitter a bit too much, a lot of retweets, too much personal info getting in the feeds of people. I’ve been using Stocktwits and Tradebird of late, both are only about trading and investing so less noise imho.

I trade with Vantage FX so I read theirs.

Remember WBP Online News Terminal? I am livid because they’ve gone to a paid subscription now to use it. Thank god Vantage are now paying for their clients to keep using it. All you need for news releases.

News feed means that we want info how MARKET has goiing on, we are not asking for signal like some trades grasps in our face!

Till now ForexFactory is my 1st choice in this case! I have no objection since I get a free service here.

For real-time forex news, I think investing.com and reuters.com are the best sources