Multiple Monitors on One System?

Hi Guys,
I have a question.

How do I [U][B]attach multiple monitors to one PC[/B][/U] without mirroring the display. I want to see different charts on every monitor attached to the same PC. Can somebody walk me through it?

Also, how many of you use multiple monitors?

Thanks

Hi,

If you are on a Windows machine, you should change settings in Screen Resolution (right-click on the desktop and it is in the drop-down menu).
Their the multiple displays should already be detected and you have the multiple displays option. There choose extend, so your desktop wil be spread over the different monitors.

How many monitors you can attach, depends on the graphics card.
For instance, my laptop on a docking station could have two external monitors since the docking station has two monitor ports. However, my laptop graphics card doesn’t support more than one external monitor.

Good luck.

Thank You so much man. It worked. I opened different charts in MT4 in windows and works like a charm. :slight_smile:

The bigger timeframes you trade, the less monitors you need. I trade daily, weekly and monthly charts, so I am perfect with 2 monitors of 24". And one of them I don´t even use for charts, is only there to check news, economic calendar and things related.

But have more than one monitor is really comfortable for example when you read something and wanna see market all the time