Who's your broker?

Hello everybody,

I’m new to trading and currently learning. I am starting to feel comfortable and want to go live.
There’s so many brokers out there and I honestly don’t know who to go with.

My question is, Who is your broker and why?

I am currently using FXCM demo account and I like it. I just want some personal opinion.

Thank you.

Hey bud. I am currently with OandA, but Im switching this week to Tallinex.

Tallinex is a ECN, Oanda isnt.

Will let you know how it goes.

1. Pepperstone
  2. London capital group

Regulated, , excelent execution, and excellent support service. I have zero complains.

Definitely hit the ASIC regulated brokers. I’m happy at Vantage FX.

I highly recommend all of you to visit alpari.com as a leading broker at FX. They offer lots of customer service and promotion campaign for your sake ^^

Welcome to the forum, Raydeompoc! I’m glad you’re enjoying your experience on your FXCM demo account. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station.

I can recommend you to try with PaxForex. You can chose demo or live, but I would recommend you to open a small live account and start you trading journey.

Just pick a properly regulated ECN broker and you’ll be fine.

I personally trade with ASIC regulated Vantage FX. Ticks all the boxes for me.

Currently i am trading with XM. opened a micro account.

Thank you, all. Will demo different ones.

Please let me know how that goes. I’ll be doing a demo with tallinex.

From the Tallinex website:

Q:
Is Tallinex regulated?
A:
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) in St Vincent and the Grenadines is responsible for ensuring that Tallinex complies with its obligations.

See personally I’d like to keep my money. Not have it withheld or disappear. Stick with ASIC regulated brokers.

Burnnnnnnnnn! :smiley:

My broker is in this list:
Top 100 Forex Brokers

Hey!!

Go for demo account with these too XM, Finpro Trading and Hotforex!

All the best!!

A [B]regulated[/B] broker with segregated accounts and negative balance protection.

Yeah, I am tryin Tallinex, but not depositing with them. Heard about them tru a forex guru online, who it turns out, is a big scammer it seems. Not throwing out names, dont want sued for slander or negative speech. LOL…

Which broker you find best among you mentioned?
How long is your experience with each of them? Demo or real accounts?
Thanks

So have we learned our lesson about regulation yet?

Regulated brokers.

DMM or Vantage FX?