Who's your broker?

So have we learned our lesson about regulation yet?

Regulated brokers.

DMM or Vantage FX?

I am currently trading with Hotforex and I am not really happy with what they provide as fixed spreads. I want a broker who can charge me something but doesn’t have fixed spreads and should rather have ECN (reliable ECN) spreads… Please suggest!!

Either would be fine. I’m happy with how easy Vantage FX is to withdraw money with. Go with them.

Go with Vantage FX. I have never had a problem.

you can test the brokers with min deposits before you go all out, just see how it goes for a couple of weeks, and do a basic small withdrawal if it pays, and how fast, hotforex and lmfx are two broker i trade as well.

l got two;Markets and Dukascopy.Both regulated,havent got problems with them so far.

Regulated must be
but

if you prefer to trade on lower Time Frames
very important for your capital
is
the lowest Spread
and
the lowest Limit & Stop Level

For example Exness has got them lower than XM

Battle of the bucketshops…

1 Like

Hi Raydeompoc,
You didn’t state & from what I’ve found it makes a significant difference; That is what you use as a home base account address. For instance many Brokers will not take USA Citizens. By the same token if you’re a US Citizen trading with a US based Brokerage you are compromised by FIFO rules amongst others. Also too USA based Brokers will only offer you 50/1 leverage. However if you Deal outside of the USA you will find find the likes of 200-500/1 leverage. Some even higher. Beware though many are unregulated & another many could be SCAMs setup strictly to separate you from your funds permanently. Check the Broker base. Where are they? Are they regulated? Could you walk in to see them? Who do they bank with? Are there any SCAM complaints against them? If there are have they been settled to any sort of mutual benefit? Believe it or not some will blast to the top for you to say Thanx, but I’ll pass. Some will be ‘Why can’t I find anything negative about this company’. The answers become clearer as you look around!
Do your homework & choose carefully is the biggest point to be stated!
I am USA based & deal with ForexBrokerInc.com; A non US, non-Regulated firm.

Not sure about lmfx but hotforex is a popular broker and payment is really smooth and fast.

What payment option are you using with Hotforex? Need to change my CC withdrawals to some online payment option, just because of tax concerns.

What’s wrong with their fixed spreads account? Could you please explain because I also trade same account but haven’t run against any issues so far.

If you are getting fixed spreads then you are trading with a bucket shop under a synthetic market.

Simple as that.

Corespreads - I save a lot of transaction costs with them & also offer low spread

Corespreads - they say: Losses can exceed deposits

I’m seriously considering Atom8 as NDD broker and FCA regulated. Anyone already using this broker and has some feedback?

Past:
FXCM
IBFX (Australian division)

Present:
Roboforex

Considering:
Pepperstone
FXDD

Heard bad things about Pepperstone from a friend. Avoid.

FXDD have a great social profile.

any first hand? cause if we are talking about forex my neighbors, dogs, veterinarians, sister in laws, cousins, ex boyfriends, neighbor had a bad experience cause he was successful for 2 weeks on demo and decided to wager 35000$!!!. this must mean that forex is inherently bad!!!

anytime a loser loses they immediately blame the broker even if they were noobs…