How do you learn?

MBA
John J. Murphy - Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets (book)
Jesse Livermoore - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
Jesse Livermoore - How To Trade In Stock
A lot of other books
Common Sense
Observing
Practicing

Complete the BP school before looking elsewhere. When you’ve finished the school you’ll have a better idea what sort if trader you are, so further studies can be more focused rather than spending time on books/videos you will never put to use

In today’s age…demo account.
Forex factory…data releases…learn it!
Sentiment…Learn it!
PRICE MOVEMENT…LEARN IT!
Catch a top or bottom? Use a 5 simple moving average and watch the ebb and flo of the market.
From there…up to you.

Na zdrowie,

Livermore!!! My man!

I wouldn´t trade on those MA’s but use them as confirmation. You missed quite some top and bottom when you step in when the MA’s confirm.

True, there are hundreds of pips to be missed, many more to score, but how much closer do you cozy on in?

Tim

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the replies.

Hi pippin on the moon - what do you mean by the last statement - " ** The top or the botton - moving average ** ebbs and flows **"

Thank you

I mostly learned watching youtube tutorials, reading about technical analysis and most importantly, through trial and error.

i would recommed,
School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading
http://www.fxacademy.com/
Investing.com - Stock Market Quotes & Financial News
Investopedia - Educating the world about finance

Also there are much informative blog section of many brokers. so go through that also.

and there are many books that help us in trading. just start with the basics and apply your basics on your demo account.
Happy Trading

For a beginner demo account is good , but most of the time i learn from forums and social networks where i can get real time news and can get help on any issue.

Here you can find everything you need about technical analysis:
ChartSchool

I also learn a lot from demo trading .We do demo having less knowledge it does not matters main thing is that when we are eager to correct our mistakes of trading .We try to manage a specific amount in demo account with planned trading . This practice give benefits in live trading.

It’s a combination of reading the theory from various sources - and there are a lot of sources of free information about Forex trading out there - and practising what you learn on a demo account, and then very carefully on a live account.

I learned reading articles and blogs online,visiting forums like babypips.com,watching youtube and participating in discussions at different Forex forums.

Honestly, I am not learning from babypips nor youtube, I have get the understanding about forex with the help of my friend and then I have get maximum practice on demo account, these are my source of learning and I learning efficiently.

I have learn’t a lot from different forums online. These forums are a great help for almost all newbies and even experts to gain a huge amount of knowledge about forex trading.

You could try studying at the school here, don’t know if any other forums offer this.
Too many newbies cant be bothered to learn before they trade, then blame everyone else when they fail

I see Google + Youtube are enough to learn most basic things in the world. And Forex is same but you also need to practice on MT4 platform.

It is a bit tricky when it comes to choose which step you need to learn first on Digital Trading or in this Case you want to Learn Forex.

First You need to Learn basic analysis of the chart (that’s the essence of trading).
Second you need to Learn Strategy (what make you enter, when you enter and when you will closed your trade)

I learn the outer skin of FOREX from free website like babypips and youtube.
but to be deeply in forex, if you want it free and i do believe it’s a hard way. You must actively in a lot Forex Forum and asking a lot question while trading using fake account.
To be honest, i want to gain the forex experience quick so i paid and subscribe to a lot forex education website.
Most of them are not give me the education that i need and just make you spend more money for their indicator or other marketing stuff. just few of them are really great at teaching.

If you want more detail explanation about Forex Concept and Psycology: you can visit my Thread 301 Moved Permanently

In my opinion, there are many different resources to learn, such as forex forums, webinars, books and also exchange ideas with your friends etc. Most important is that you should exchange idea and experience with others.