Where is a good place to practice Chart Trend indicators for free

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Forex, and I have been reading through the babypips School.
I have just finished Elementary, and it mentions to practice different trend indicators. Moving average, MACD,RSI…etc

Is there any good website, that I can have a look and practice for free on; that has all the different charts and tools so that I can try them out and practice and get a better idea. If there was a specific place, then that would be a great help

Thanks for any help.

Replying cause I am curious what people come up with

Nearly all Forex brokers will have free demo accounts you can use.
Set one up and use all the indicators available and see how they react in real time.

What ever broker you will choose will offer you a trading platform where you can find all the indicators, and if they don’t have some you can still find it online and download it.

if you want your forex trading to be scientific, then you should practice with a broker that has cTrader platform. no difference between live a/c and demo a/c. all the indicators easy to use and you will like them. but of the truth I tell you, indicators wont help to succeed in forex. if you want be good in forex you know about its fundamentals. that’s to know which currency value is appreciating and which currency value is depreciating. then you’ll use the technical indicators to time your entry and exits.

Thank you to all so far, stiphond ,pacx1984, Rambo35, Disnalevel : for your responses and helpfulness.

I was wondering Disnalevel, is there a broker that has a cTrader platform that you might be able to recommend?

Most brokers will offer both Ctrader and the more popular MT4. If you practice on either of those, you will be able to swop brokers if you wish without having to relearn.
Pick a broker who is regulated in the country you live in, don’t choose one because they offer better bonuses than others, there’s no such thing as a free lunch

Am using FxPro cTrader. but if you would like to make a choice. these are few I know of, IC markets, pepperstone, Octa fx. and maxfx. And if you want make any comparism. pls go to 100forexbroker.com

meeeee, I hate free lunch, I mean, I don’t like bonus, if a broker is well regulated am ok, within my country or outside I don’t mind so far as the broker is good.

Many thanks Eddieb, and once again Disnalevel.
It’s a very good, explanation that you have both given, and very much appreciated with your intentions to help.