Which Forex Broker?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I am going through Baby Pips school of Pipsology.

I want to know which FX Broker I can use for my demo trading.

My plan is to use demo trading platform while learning so that I can make myself familiar to all the lines, charts and patterns.

Can you please tell me which trading platform is most user friendly, less commission and lower pips.

When I google regarding this I can see different broker like FxPro, IG etc

I dont know which one is the best so I want to earn from your experience.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Google ASIC regulated forex broker and go through each 1 by 1. Make your own decision there. Remember you can have multiple demos running at once to see who you like the best.

I chose Vantage FX but I’m not going to make you choose them too haha.

The best one is tickmill

Hi and welcome to BabyPips,

I would recommend you to do your research and find the broker you are thinking to trade with when you decide to open a live account and just use their demo platform. In most cases their demo will be exact the same with their live platform.
Just a some heads up: Do not stick to long with demo trading, the best way of learning is through a live trading of course with a small micro-mini account.

I can recommend you to try with PaxForex.

Thanks for help!

Thanks for your help. Definitely I want to start with live trading as soon I start making positive trades in my demo account. Apart from Baby Pips school can you please recommend any other source to learn about Forex strategies.

There is no difference for demo trading, especially if you trade on MT4 platform, since if you move to another broker for real account you’ll still be familiar with the concept.

Thats absolutely correct. Can you recommend FXCM broker, they do provide demo account on MT4 platform.

Hi, you can search your potential brokers name on forexpeacearmy.com
Also study 3~5 regulators, for example, NFA, ASIC, FSP, Cysec, etc
Now keep this in mind, gaining profit from demo does not mean you will in live account.
If you are just trying to get familiar to all the lines, charts and patterns then yes, it is alright to use demo account.
If you are looking to gain money, I strongly suggest you open a cent account, invest $10, think of it as schooling fee :slight_smile:

There are many Forex broker so before invest money in any broker we should review their performance so that we will be happy for the investment because in Forexc money should be spend wisely.