Usd traders

Hey fellow traders-

I can’t help but sit @ my desk and nervously click through links on a few different FX forums realizing how many retailers are so optimistically long the US Dollar right now - honestly, it’s scary. I’ve been talking about selling the USD 9 times out of 10 since the start of '16 and am now changing my opinion, to, 10 times out of 10.

LONG VS. USD
(In drawdown)
EURUSD 3 to1
GBPUSD
USDJPY 3 to1
XAUUSD
USDCAD 2 to1
USDCHF 2 to1
USDCNH
NZDUSD

Buying USD against the majors is not working right now (the overwhelming majority of the time)!

MAR 7 CHART WARNING OF RISK @ 12,000

SELLERS STILL IN CONTROL

SELLERS STILL IN CONTROL

SELLERS STILL IN CONTROL

Pull up a chart of the DXY W1 and drop a 20EMA.
The floor of a major channel is under attack by sellers. Longs are puking out to protect whatever gains they managed off the floor carved out two years ago (which I calledon TradingView).

Looking @ the very high likelihood that the USD rally is over, and it’s time to unwind.
Remember, it’s a race to the exits @ the top, just as much as it is to entries @ the bottom.

I agree, broke a 6month low, (USDX) looking for ground at 89.35? Seems to be the next road block.

93 - 92.50 needs to crack, which I’m very confident will happen soon.

90 will be next, as that is where the most recent high that printed launched from. If (and most likely when) 90 cracks there should be very powerful follow through as all these longs are forced to puke out.

Anyone late to the party is now sweating.

absolutly,

I am not sure about this…

It is like anything, everyone has a

strong bias…

I see the USD falling, but risk aversion

sentiment is building… and for

all the Fed-doubters out there,

there is still a strong case for

investors running to the USD

as a safe haven in a risk aversion

landscape, to protect capital.

There are arguments to say that