Experienced advise with setting up trading desk

Is that a brain cooler over your head? Cool! :smiley:

Either that, looks like, or a bit of dental or neurosurgical equipment? The chair itself looks straight out of a Porsche, or something ā€¦ and whatā€™s with the drones in the background? :wink:

That is the Yeti microphone and pop filter, Radius II shockmount, on a Rode PSA1 microphone boom arm.

The chair is from DXRacerā€™s Drift series line; very comfortable for long periods of sitting.

One of my hobbies is photography/videography, especially aerial. The one on the right is the DJI Phantom 4, and the one on the left is the DJI Phantom 3 Professional. Both shoot in 4K video. :slight_smile:

This was shot a month ago at sunset, right above my backyard, about 300 feet up.

Cool ā€¦ I see: they really are drones; I wasnā€™t sure! (Was also wondering if youā€™d had Amazon deliveries and kidnapped them.)

Fantastic!!!

Hi ClarkFX, fellow Phantom pilot here. I am still using my trusty Phantom I with a Mobius action cam, a bit dated compared to yours but it gets the job done

Here is a screen shot from the Easter Egg drop at our church, we dropped about 10,000 eggs by helicopter, kids love it. In this shot helicopter is about 100 ft off the ground and my Phantom about 100 ft above the heli. It was funny watching the parents ( not the kids) fight over a plastic egg

Thatā€™s awesome Dennis! Did operating your drone around a helicopter make you nervous at all? :slight_smile:

thatā€™s awesome guys, I never flown a phantom before but I run a DJI550 with the old naza v2 FC.

Flight over gaswork park in Seattle

Iā€™m much better at building drones than editing videos :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not sure whether you are doing this full-time or part-time, as I think it matters. When I began to do it full-time, I wanted additional monitors and a system that I could grow with and grow into. I found it. It also depends on what you have available for capital, of course.

I scouted around and went through a company called EZ Trading Computers. I went through their videos related to purchasing a trading computer, read their materials, took their challenge to find a better price, and ended up buying a system that is fantasticā€¦as far as Iā€™m concerned. I made a commitment on trading, to go full-time, so my purchase reflects that. But, smaller simpler systems exist. They build these and they are fast, and come with a warrranty. I would encourage you to check them out. EZ Trading Computers. I am in no way affiliated with them. Their delivery, service, help, has been just what I would expect it to be with a major purchase like this. I got it all for $2,500. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a lineā€¦all the best to you! - Derek

What a scenic location it is :smiley:

I was actually more nervous about the power lines below me then the helicopter, I knew the helicopter would not fly toward me because of the power lines. Still in most cases you would not want to be in air space this close to a real aircraft.

Chartzard; I just watch your video, good stuff

Adrian the FxNooB here, Iā€™m new.

2 large screens, yeah!, need those. As a gamer I can be playing a game on one screen and looking at forex updates on the other.

For my set up, Iā€™ve added a Tablet which would have some news, my phone with mobile MT4 so I can trade on the go and a laptop with more charts and news. I need a lot of sources for the news.

As a varsity student and former history student I use all my devices for information in order to get accurate information and make good decisions. And Iā€™ve found my Mobile MT4 to be very useful as Iā€™m in class and need to open positions and different apps to receive news and updates.

Regards, King Awesome?

Just to keep the balance, hereā€™s the other extreme:
My summer trading from this Manxx-built log cabin on this lake:
Equipment: one standard HP laptop, mobile 4G internet, solar panel/inverter, outside WC, sauna, boat, fishing rodā€¦works for me :smiley:

Wow beautiful place! When are you inviting me to go fishing? :smiley:

Well that is quite a compliment from someone living in Alberta, Canada. Alberta is a spectacular province - as one website states:

ā€œAlberta does lakes and mountains like Rome does churches and cathedralsā€

But, hey, we are ā€œmeetingā€ each other tomorrow! Canada just beat the US to play Finland (again) tomorrow in the final of the Ice Hockey World Championships! :smiley:

I wish Canada the very best of luck, but maybe just a fraction more for Finland :slight_smile: Letā€™s see who wins the gold before deciding who is buying the sauna beers after our fishing tripā€¦its going to be a very good match! :slight_smile:

Yes, there is a lot of water, trees, mountains and snow up here. :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s also game 3 of the NBA ECF, Raptors vs Cavaliers tonight. :smiley:

[QUOTE=ā€œManxx;766785ā€]Just to keep the balance, hereā€™s the other extreme: My summer trading from this Manxx-built log cabin on this lake: Equipment: one standard HP laptop, mobile 4G internet, solar panel/inverter, outside WC, sauna, boat, fishing rodā€¦works for me :D[/QUOTE]

Wow thats nice keep share those photos , you need cut those trees and make fire for the night keep warm its just singly amazing

Great tactics by Canada and a well-deserved win! :smiley: Oh well, tomorrow is Monday, and back to those trading desk issuesā€¦:slight_smile:

Beast set up!

Beast of a set-up