No deposit bonus account

What do you guys think about no deposit bonus account. Those some people say the terms and conditions make it very hard to withdrawl that bonus, but I think it’s a first advantage for traders. Look forward to see your comments and suggest me if you know any broker provide such account. thanks

It’s one of the biggest “red flags” there can be, in choosing a “broker”.

It typifies (almost universally, I think) the kind of counterparty market-maker, pretending to be a “broker”, whose business model [I]revolves specifically around identifying and exploiting inexperienced, gullible, naive aspiring traders[/I].

Long and successful experience has taught these firms that the kind of aspiring traders who can be lured with such offers are [I][U]exactly[/U][/I] the ones they want to trade against.

The comparisons I always find interesting (though very predictable!), in this context, when they’re sometimes published, are the independently audited proportions of winning/losing forex accounts at [I]genuine[/I] forex brokers, who prefer their clients to be profitable, compared with those at the [I]counterparty market-makers[/I] who have a direct incentive for their clients to lose money because they themselves are holding the other side of their own clients’ trades. Those figures always tell an interesting story, and it’s not a pleasant one for customers.

Yes, as trader need to readiing rules regarding bonus no deposit, I am ever trying use no deposit bonus and can making good profit, but if want to withdraw money required making deposit and trade on certain lot size to eligible withdraw profit bonus, but different broker might different rules

Some brokers allow traders to transfer the money into normal account if they cant make enough profit to withdrawl.
and I think it’s more realistic to do. However, if you are good enough not to lose all the money and can make profit several times higher than the initial capital, you shouldnt go to no deposit account.

The importance of a Trading capital can never be ruled out and we should try to do our trading in such a manner that our income is good and the trading funds are also safe with us.

Your posts are utterly ridiculous. [B][U]Every single post you make[/U][/B] is one sentence of trite, generalised nonsense that helps nobody.

Agree with Lexys, most if your posts have no relevance to the OPs topic

There is nothing better then a morning cup of coffer while reading one of lexys rants. +1 to you lexys :slight_smile:

I seem to remember opening my first FOREX trading account with FXCM on a $50 dollar bonus no deposit, they were running a trading contest on CNBC. While signing up for your demo account to use in the contest, they would hit you with that $50 offer, it was hard to say no to a live account with $50 already sitting there for your trading. knowing that 90+% will blow that 50 bucks and deposit more of there own money, this is a no brainer business decision for your brokers. We can complain about the ethics of it but it is a model that is copied by many companies, just look at the credit card industry with their cash back offers. People will take out a 30K loan on a new car just to get a 3K rebate check. If your a newbie and you want to try trading for the first time on someone else dime, then fine, but be fully a where that to the broker you are just a fish in the sea, and the bonus money is bait on a hook. If you take the bait odds are you will get the hook too, for me it has worked out okay but for most it will be an expensive lesson

If a broker is willing to give you free money - something’s not right. Their main job is to take money from you, either by percentage of your trading volume or as your trading counter party. If you want to have fun with it, put in 100$ in addition to your bonus and gamble. Otherwise there’s no point in choosing such broker (go for the regulated brokers with segregated client accounts and negative balance protection).

Bonuses in general are one of the broker’s tools to attract new traders, so their goal is not you to get any free money. This means they will give you what ever bonus just to attract you to trade with them, which meas eventually to make a deposit and trade your own money.
Usually new brokers have such offers, so they will do what ever it takes in order to attract new clients. If you take a look around you will see that the reputable and good brokers have no such a thing.

on a personal note im not a fan of not deposit bonuses, it might lead to the wrong mind set, trading is different if its your money that you are trading. thats why even when hotforex offered it in the past i did not grab it, i trade my money and its less complicated.

No deposit bonus account? i have no problem with that,
I joined a Facebook group,and we share any information about no deposit bonus and try to take advantages from this offer.
i think NDB is just a marketing tricks.and i am sure broker already have promotional campaign budget when they are promoting NDB.
for example Tickmill, their promotional campaign called “$30 Welcome Account” , and available for all new Tickmill clients.
Since they are in this industry for a long time, and their lot requirements are reasonable (only need to close 5 lot for $30 NDB), some of NDB from brokers have unreasonable lot requirement and sometimes they only give us few days to complete the lot.

There are some that offer no deposit bonus, we newbies can apply for and they can use it as their capital to start trading

and withdraw it if we already reach all broker withdrawal requirement.
for Tickmill $30 welcome account , only 5 lots needed before we can withdraw our profit

thanks for your advice, but most brokers, I see the rules is very strick, they allow withdrawling money only, not allow for transfering to another account.

you’re right, but it NDB is a good way to check the execution of the brokers? since it’s still live account?

thank for your information, I read at Tickmill’s website, registed and started to trade right away, but I have to say, it’s not easy as it’s seen, especially for newbies. with 30$, i have to use high leverage, that makes me lose money faster than earning. I’m trying to trade 5lots and remain 30$ to transfer to normal account.

well. bonus account. you should try if you havent know about this. for me, i fail. of course, I didnt go for live account, I went back to demo account with thoughts that if I didnt win in bonus account, I mean earning money, so I wasnt ready for live account. But it’s for me only. Hope you could withdrawl money from that broker.

I don’t think there’s ever any hope to manage to withdraw that bonus, the terms and conditions for such a thing are usually just too difficult to cover, especially if you’re a newbie trader. Now, if the broker offering such a bonus is legitimate and not a scammer, and if you’re good at trading, you could make your own profit using that bonus and you can withdraw it, or use it to increase your account.

No deposit bonus is good for newbies who wants to have free capital to use. Just make that you have effective plans that could help you to profit.