Auto trade

hello people, im new here and to trading. how does auto trading work?

here,

read Automated Trading Explained

It takes a lot of skill and effort to develop a working automatic system and to keep it profitable in long run. So, nowadays you can even buy an Algo or Robo which work on certain rules and you can also customize it by adding your strategies to it and then implementing it onto your account. It will be a dedicated Algo which works 24x5 and execute your trades automatically. All you need to do is add expert adviser .ex4 file (robot) on the mt4 or your trading terminal to start automatic trading system.

Hi Seitu,

if you looking to have someone to auto trade for you, you can try mql15, forex signal etc. You will need to have a metetrader 4 a/c to get the signals to do the trades for you. Recently i have subscribed to this signal from MQL5, look for “god is my co pilot” , been having good result. Do check it out too

I don’t think so that auto trade will work for long on any trading method. You have to develop your own personal skills in order to maintain a good growth of your trading account.

Generally well, for major financial institutions and for counterparty market-makers pretending to be brokers (i.e. for those holding the other sides of the trades of people who are using it); usually very badly for most retail traders who try to use it, especially those using “Metatrader4”.

Yes I think so too, often I am hear many trader having similar opinion about this case, ea might work on certain condition but fail on another kinds condition because market is not fixed and always dynamic, as ea also need inserted risk management and also good seting with good system that can work on many kinds condition

Oh bro, give it a rest with these abstract and ambiguous replies that show little understanding of the subject at hand. Auto trading does work for a the technical trader who has defined their strategy and there is no discretionary aspect to their system. And until the trader removes discretion from their strategy, their trades are nothing more than a random bets on the market. Which are more likely to lose than a trade placed by an ea.

And as for this c|r|a|p about markets is not fixed and always dynamic - well, if you wouldn’t trade the market then why let the ea trade? Turn the bloody thing off. It really is that simple.

Man you annoy me. Read this 301 Moved Permanently and then go out educate yourself

Dear all, i want to share my auto trade robot trades:

While using robots can be interesting, we should not neglect the fact that they can be very expensive to maintain. So we should definitely consider the merits and demerits before we use them.

Using robots for trading can be risky part but there are many system which are really working good and giving good profit with it. But they never last long, as they are written program, there is no long life of auto system.

I auto trading a person automates his trades through robots or algos. These are the automatic systems which work on the set certain rules and person can also customize these algos as per his requirement and trading style. These algos work 24*5 and does not require any human interference. Trading using algos can be risky as well; we need to make desired changes time by time in its programming as per the market conditions. Before going for algo trading one should analyze both the pros and cons properly.

For example through myfxbook autotrade feature or MQL5 signals. Google for instructions on how to connect your account to master account.

I feel it would be better to check for the disadvantage as well while he is at it. Because for whatever strategy we use in forex, there must be that bad side, being aware can go a long way to help later.

Right. As I above said analyzing both the sides before going further is really important and will prove to be beneficial.