Newbies BEWARE!

Hello,

What can I say? I just cannot believe the lengths of dedication some people go through to scam folks out of their hard earn cash! Well, I introduce you the self proclaim “Best Forex Trader In The World” Mr. Russ Horn.

Tradeonix

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/49252-hello-newbie.html

It sucks that these people exists but they do so because people want them to exist. People (self included) want a short-cut, an easy way, a helping hand to take them to success. There are no short cuts, and unless the success is generated by your self it is unsustainable. People like him will continue to troll the internet and scam retirement funds because people are looking for a holy grail( once again self included), he Is just helping them extend that pipe dream.

well, i only suggest that better have proper knowledge so you will know how to deal with problems and difficulties on this kind of business.

Just think: we’d never have known that having “proper knowledge” might be beneficial, without your taking the trouble to point it out. Still, you got your post-count up to 50 in the process … :rolleyes:

I have the Tradeonix system. It’s not a bad system by any means. It’s way overpriced, yes. but I would not call it a scam. If you have a little money to burn then it’s worth a try at a discount. Russ tells you there is no holy grail to trading. He has a good deal of trading webinars where you learn how to trade effectivally. It’s up to you to become a good trader. Vladimir Ribakov has a system as well, and his is selling out quicker. I am not familliar with him that much, but he became rich with forex for a reason. Always try and improve your trading, and never give up.

Market is full with scammers, if we are going to choose one for our trading be alert and have a good search about the broker or system.

Hello
I see that people of guys who make advertising on forums and Facebook group to which I am very active. all new traders should be very careful with broker systems and that their offers. for me it there’s no quick way to succeed in forex. I think you need a good knowledge, never stop learning, have a cool mind and patient. it takes time to become a trader successful.

Yes many offer on social network group to joined broker, and I think they also want to get additional income from affilate programme, this not wrong but yes we need carefully choose broker, and always obey rules investing money in high risk business just spent money that afford to lose

A person has to do his own research before giving money to any of such scammers. They live on by getting paid by fools, so don’t be a fool.