Detailed advice what to do on Brexit Vote day and day after

Agreed…

There is an interesting discussion here about gold and silver in the global context:

See what John O’Donnell says here from 10’50’’ of the podcast… how Silver is actually USED

FOR GOODS (whereas gold is recycled) and is therefore more of a consumable metal…

and for this reason Silver can outperform Gold in time as it is a supply-based price

(as supply shrinks, price will rise)…

thanks PMH, ill definately check it out laterr when im home on my computer

Rookie question: When is the actual Brexit? I saw somewhere it’s June 23rd but I can’t see it on any of the calendars?

23rd is the vote. in the evening central european time well get first results then few months later (if uk leaves) the underhouse or what their senate is called has to ratify/sign the vote as legitime and start the exit. the exit itself will take years to be finished.

What he said…

In one of the articles posted by PMH or Turbo it stated that even if the Brexit vote goes through, it will take until 2019 for the actual Brexit to happen!

I’m afraid not. The polls don’t even close until 10.00, UK time (11.00pm CET).

And after that, the ballot papers all have to be transported from local polling stations to regional counting-centres, before counting can even [I]start[/I].

The earliest two results (probably from the Sunderland and Newcastle regions, which have a reputation to maintain for “always being the first counted” in elections) will be about 12.30 - 1.00 am UK time (1.30 - 2.00 CET), but most of the early results are going to be around 4.00/5.00 CET, not in the evening. Especially if it’s close, it could easily be 8.00/9.00 am tomorrow, CET, before there’s a firm result.

I very nearly had reasons to say you’re not quite right. But indeed, had I taken your advice, I would’ve been a lot happier today. You’re absolutely correct.

What happen was I bought EUR/GBP, GBP/AUD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY at about 16:00 on the 23/06/2016 and placed my “Stop loss” and “Take profit” at ratio 2 to 5 because of my believe and the fairly optimistic air around here that the “in Vote” will prevail in the referendum.

At about 10:30 PM my time here in the UK, the profit in each of these positions has trippled. But unfortunately, I failed to place “Trailing stop” to lock in those gains as I went to bed. That was it! I woke up to find that my gains has all been wipped out and in fact I’ve been driven back into red and cut off.

Lucky me it was on a Demo. A lesson has been learned. Thanks Buddy,

my advise for this kind of situations is not to trade at all สอน forex

Even though the vote is over, I still don’t feel comfortable with my charts and hence I’m contemplating that maybe I should stay out of the market for another week. Any advice on the aftermath ?

Not a bad idea. Still a lot of uncertainty and market doesn’t like uncertainty

your welcome to try my undested stock market crash theory at risk of your own

buy

aud usd
nzd usd
eur jpy

usd cad
gbp aud
eur aud

at market open zero flush point

though the theory has a flaw it could go reverse sell all six

it’s either buy all six or sell or six

either way 50 percent shot long term

they are most certainly aligned once in a blue moon take your gamble

I would advise not to do any trades for over 2 week now so that the dust settles and the real markets start to work like they used to before this Brexit happen :wink:

id definately switching to short term trades not trying to find any bigger trends for the moment. After next week im looking for longer term short positions. too much uncertainty at the momemt

same here, I’m lost with what is going on. It seem to float side ways, without any clear direction I can identify. I’ll just stay clear and just do some readings to catch up with my self taught forex education, lol.

For the moment I’ve moved onto Gold and I am only making short-term trades. I think it’s too early to try and trade the currency pairs. :frowning:

I’m beginning to see a recovery trend on EUR/USD, but out of 5 trade, only 2 wins, 3 loss, haha… Just because I can’t wait for it to drop and I just use SL/TP and got stopped out. I’m on Demo, by the way…