Brexit

SUNDERLAND!

Anyone on the wrong end of that Cable 500P move? Surely hope not. It’s going to be a long night.

LIVE RESULTS:
EU referendum results live: Early votes give huge boost to Brexit chances

It would be very nice of you if you provided a link to a free service. Thank you.

Try BBC.co.uk

How about this one: EU Referendum: Brexit Vote Results Live

I just can’t wrap my mind around these results. I really didn’t believe that would happen, but here it is.

unfortunately youre right. this is going to be painfull for UK. and healthy for EU - if EU manages to unite the rest of the members and we see no domino effect and other countries trying to leave.

That’s my fear as well - that Brexit might be the beginning of the end of EU and that would be bad for everyone in Europe.

I have left my ea running live during the entire time of Brexit, although I was not trading any EUR GBP related currency so the leverage was not capped, but there were >300 pip moves. Under normal conditions the ea averages around 5-6 trades a day and a roi of 0.128% per day. During the last 24 hours it has executed 129 trades and made a roi of 3.026%

So yeah, pretty happy. Anyone else continue trading during Brexit?

That’s rather extreme. I’m certainly no racist yet I voted leave as apparently did most of my family members & a good few of my friends, & they’re not racists either.

The vast majority of the 52% of those who also voted leave share similar views about the way our country was headed whilst being dictated to by unelected politicians & judges. There were many issues we weren’t happy or comfortable with & haven’t been for quite some time & used this opportunity to voice those concerns.

You ought to perhaps consider sprinkling a little sugar on those sour grapes, it might sweeten them up a bit for you.

And that’s a very big if.
I wouldn’t bet my mortgage on there not being any more referendums within the EU block. It usually only takes one to light the blue touch paper to encourage more disenchanted members to begin voicing & acting upon similar concerns.

They’re already talking about it today.

There are several countries where opinion polls consistently show that a majority wish to leave.

Even if that doesn’t happen, it may at least force the EU machine not to continue to ignore those sentiments, and produce some behavioural change. Understandably, in the UK most of the conversations are about the effects of this decision on the UK, but the effects on Europe may also eventually turn out to be [I]huge[/I]?

My perspective on this whole matter is that for years politicians have bowed down to the vocal minority, governing in political correctness, trying not to do or say anything that might offend any special interest group. And anytime the silent majority speaks out they are immediately dealt the race card as we have already seen on this thread. The silent majority does not take time off work to hold rallies or participate in protest. But they do vote, and last night we heard from the silent majority.

I agree, Dennis.

But I also think that if Labour had had effective leadership and campaigning under a leader like Tristram Hunt or Chuka Umunna, the outcome could just as easily have been 52/48 the other way round.

I’m slightly surprised, today, to see all the media hailing this as such a “decisive” result. I can see that it’s technically, literally “decisive” in that it’s a decision, but it was nothing like the 67/33 result of the 1975 referendum.

Hi Lexys, agreed, we live in a very divided world were it is next to impossible to get a large majority agreement on anything. I still think they are going to sort this thing out and come up with a deal that majority of Brits can support. It is in everyone best interest to do so, but then again we are talking about politicians

You have a great weekend

Too right Dennis, spot on my man.
These political correct nonces have at last caught themselves a bloody nose & they’re now bleating & wailing like banshees about being hard done by blah blah….

Every single time sensible, hard working citizens of the UK, including the more switched on MP’s, aired very grave & legitimate concerns about the EU’s loose & extremely dangerous “open door” migration or their coveted EU free movement rules, we were accused of being racist or anti-integration!

We’ve had enough of their costly, horrendously organised chaotic experiment, not to mention their comical free movement policies & we’ve basically told them to shove it where the sun don’t shine & not a minute too soon.

We’re a small island who neither wants nor needs to be the nurse maid to the unfortunates of eastern europe, north africa or the middle east. We’ve got enough of our own to worry about without importing them from elsewhere. Plus we aint got no more room to accommodate them anyway.

We’ve had a stomach full of the EU’S nonsense & bullsh*t & yesterday we voted with our feet!
And we’re not going to be the only ones.
Other smaller entities within this comical circus aka the EU are also fed up to the back teeth of having to cow tow to these ignorant, obnoxious buffoons & they’re also going to tell them what they can do with their expensive mistakes & beurocratic hot air.

This worm has finally turned & there will be a lot more worms wriggling & turning before the dust settles on this.