Best Broker/platform

Hello all,

Currently I have been using Forex.com’s demo account and I have grown to like the platform. Are there any other recommended brokers that are reliable, have much tighter spreads and have a clean/ nice looking platform.

I have been mainly looking at FXCN but are others that I should also take a look at?

Any advice/ recommendations would be greatly appreciated,
Andrew

Andrew.
Most brokers offer the same trading platform, mt4, mt5, or ctrader.
For information on brokers, click the tools tab above and look at the brokers comparison guide

If you really love the Forex.com platform, why do you need another broker to use? Just open a live account with that broker and get on with it. If you are looking for tighter spreads and high leveraged brokers, you should consider Profiforex, works best for me.

Depends on what you want to trade, how you want to trade it and what $ amount worth of capital you have to trade it with.

Jake

Babypips is very useful site on this issue, you may get here exact figure on broker status. So, I believe novice traders will be able to detect regulated and scam brokers. Traders should use a broker which is standing by transparency and customer satisfactions.