Order flow trading

In a simple and concise way can one tell me what he or she knows aout order flow trading

You seem to like asking very big, [I][U]generalised[/U][/I] questions on complicated subjects, and specifying that you want only “simple and concise” answers.

Given that, I’d respectfully suggest that an introductory, authoritative article is probably going to be much more helpful to you than a collection of forum replies. Especially on a subject like order flow, when we’re talking about spot forex, to which order flow has far less application than it does to other forms of trading.

For a concise, general overview, I’d start here, if I were you: Order Flow Trading, and then ask specific questions after that, if you have them.

Check this as well for a primer.

I have traded w/ Pete Davies’ Jigsaw tool, so if you have any questions let me know.

theres 2 interpretations one is access to the order book where you can see the bids and offers in the stack coming into the market, not sure how this helps as if I see a big sell or buy order in the stack any order i place will be behind the bid/offer in the stack. Unless like the HFTs I have a very fast connection so I can get my order in before the big one hits.

The other is trading the movement of price, how price moves, if you add the zig zag indicator to your chart you will see the ‘order flow’, traders use the order flow often with the aid of fib calculations channel lines Supply demand areas etc to spot and trade reversals/continuations