Support and Resistance Difference

I am really new to the Forex. Can somebody please explain what actually mean by support and resistance?

I am new to forex trading. Is it better to do trading without using stop loss margin?

I am new to forex trading. What are the normal ways of withdraw money from the forex trading account?

In these days of international anti-money-laundering regulations, and ever-changing banking regulations, it’s normal that (at least until you’ve withdrawn total amounts equal to whatever you originally paid in when you originally funded your account) you’ll need to withdraw [U]by the same means and to the same place[/U] from which you funded your account.

So if you funded your account from a bank account, you’ll normally need to withdraw to that same account. (There are some ways round this, but for legal reasons they typically require a [I][U]lot[/U][/I] of paperwork and incur some delays).

The best way to fund an account, and to withdraw, usually, is directly from a bank account.

The mistakes to avoid, generally, are using a credit-card to fund a forex account (that [U]always[/U] incurs additional cost), and using an intermediate payment-processor like Skrill or whatever (that typically incurs addtional delays [I]as well as[/I] additional costs and transfer-fees).

You can’t realistically trade forex without having a bank account, anyway - and direct transfer to/from bank accounts is usually the easiest, fastest and most reliable thing to do.

No; it’s worse.

You need to read the “School” pages, here: [B]School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading[/B]

Maybe you need learn from school section tab on babypips,
Support resistance in my view is like as floor and roof
Trading without stop loss might will get margin call account

I would suggest reading through the School of Pipsology. You’ll find your answer there.

If you choose to trade without using a stop loss, it will be the quickest ticket to blowing out your account.

So, for example, if you had placed a buy order for the GBPUSD pair, say, at 1.49 just before the Brexit, without a stop loss, and the pair has since dropped almost 2000 pips to its lowest level in 30 years, what would you do?

Support is the lower region and resistance is the upper region where the price tend to hold but there is no sure way for the price to hold.