Any newbie video course recommendations?

I honestly learn much better watching video tutorials.

Can anyone recommend video courses on Forex trading?

I’m a complete newbie.

Thanks

Some people do …

That can be rather unfortunate for learning about forex trading, because there tends, overall, to be so much less “quality control” with online videos (many of which are primarily “promotion under the guise of education”), compared with how much there’s been in the case of established, accredited, peer-reviewed, authoritative textbooks published by mainstream, orthodox, respected publishers.

Be aware that there are a lot of [U]really bad[/U] video courses around, and that learning “whom to trust” and “by whom to be guided” is probably the single most important skill-set to develop, and that in a field of endeavour in which something like 95%-98% of participants (depending on whose figures you believe) never actually achieve any success worth talking about, the “general consensus of opinion” is always far more likely to be misguided than realistic. You can see the logic, there, I should think?

But - to answer your question - this is the best I’ve seen, myself. (It’s certainly about trading but [I]isn’t[/I] specifically about forex-trading; but “trading is trading” and most of its content can certainly be applied to forex trading.)