Is it possible to grow a €100 account to a €500 account?

Hi guys

Is it possible to grow a €100 account to a €500 account?

Thank you

I think most important is skill trading, I see some trading history which any trader they can generate huge money from trading, sometime more than thousand percent profit from initial investment, so it will possible making these profit if skill already supported and also need patience

of course it is, but it is risky… i usually want to make 10% per month which many people also say is high

This topic has been discussed on many other threads, save yourself time and look in the newbies section

Yes it is possible its very easy to turn 100 into 500 if you aim low profits and keep the profit in your account for increased lot size trading.

If we can making profit consistently hence will easy to increasing money although start only from 100, but might most difficulties is how to making profit consistently in forex trading, loss also as part in trading and if still as newbie better spent time use demo account for practice and learning

I see the usual suspects have visited this thread again with nothing of substance to add

1 Like

no, 10% is good thats not high.

As eddieb has pointed out, you need to learn to use the search button bro. This is the subject of a couple of recent threads.

Is it possible. Well yes but it will probably take a skilled speculator a couple of years. Reality is you will probable grow this account more by adding from your own funds than from reinvesting any profit you make. If you added $100 a month it would only take 4 months.

If you can’t affort to continually add to you account then my advice is to forget about it. Take the $100 and go take the bubble n strife out for dinner. Its just not worth the hours ahead of you or the head duck involved.

Bad bad advice. No broker offers a $100 demo account so you can’t simulate trade conditions. Trading with $100 is very different to the funds given to you for a reason by our brokers.

In business, any business, whatever you do, you do it for a reason. So why do you think brokers offer $50 000 or $100 000 demo accounts. Its certain not so you can learn to trade with a hundred.

It is quite possible to grow your account . $100 is very less amount you have to remain very limited with trading take low risk ,make low profits ,May be some day you will turn it in to a $500 capital.

Everything is possible here! In addition, there have so many professional Forex traders who also started with small trading capital as like you mentioned here! But now they are successful! So, small trading capital is not any big issue here if traders have enough trading knowledge and skills! But novice traders should avoid this type trading target as they have to improve more!

Of course it’s posssible. That said, in order to achieve it you need to take your time and go slow and steady. The greedier you are, the more risks you’ll take, the more you will lose.

Just wanted to say about slow work. Yes! Everything is possible if there is enough of patience.

Everything is possible, that’s just how much time it will take issue.

I will say it is possible but not very likely. You probably have a better chance by buy a bunch of scratch off lotto tickets. It also depends on your strategy and risk apatite. Look if you open a account with 100 and only risk 1% on a trade then you only have a 10 pip stop and thats not even factoring spread which will lower that even more. As a newbie having a lower than 10 pips stop and making it just is not very likely. Only way to get around that is to risk more on a trade but again as a newbie that will only blow out your account faster.

So is it possible I will say it about as possible as the Nigerian prince that emails be all the time is actually going to send me those millions of dollars he keeps saying he is going to send

1 Like

Of course you can ))) the main thing be careful