Motivate the newbie, dont kill the spirit

HELLO FELLOW NEWBIES. Obsy Here… Baby Pips showed me all i know about forex so here is me giving back (Honorary FX man in the making )
Just want you guys not to miss this, i discovered a gold mine (age-of-empirish) on the daily AUS/USD chart so we gotta assign some citizens (newbies) here to go mine.

From the above we can see an evening star developing from above and a check on stochastic down below, we all set to go all the way down. you can mine 50 to 100 pips (or even more in the long run ) from here so dig in. Dnt forget your stop losses. Thank me later. Adios

New trader should be guided by experienced trader , Not make them feared , teach how they can do effective trading. If they are committed they can go ahead with their hard work. My trading experience is to motivate others because I started on self basis now I am making earning from forex.

Don’t trade each day for 10 pips. Target an average of 10pips/day for a month. In this way you can trade less, aim for high frequency trades and even one good big win of 220-230 pips can reach your monthly target.

I face loss many times even than too I never say bad about forex. Loss and profit are part of trading . I always encourage people ,support forex in terms of part time earning way because I had my own good personal experience with this business.

Good advice, it is a great mistake by many traders that they want to trade each setup forming on a 15min time frame. Instead if you trade on higher time frames you can even achieve this target of 220-240 pips from a single trade.

And as we all understand, pips are but a measure of unit and is in no way correlated to profit!

Unemployment is the big issue in the whole world and forex is giving great employment in all over the world, therefore we should motivate to the newbies in order to give them confidence, so never kill the spirit of any newbie.

For me the motivation was primarily the independence. Don’t depend on no one to be free

I agree with this that motivation is the key to help newbies get a sense of forex and we should motivate the beginners after getting profit even small profit as they will work efficiently after getting motivation, never kill the spirit of newbies.

The idea is not to make the newbie lazy, but a little motivation should encourage the newbie that all is possible. Without this, we gonna have many skeptical pessimistic newbies and fewer experts, unless that is our plan :58:

Indeed, its a perfectly free of any strings job. And off course the return is also very good if you know what you are doing in the market.

Newbies listen to this,To be a successful trader, you have to be able to admit your mistakes. When it comes to Forex, traders who can easily admit to being wrong are the ones who walk away winners. The trader who tries to blame his losses on external events will never learn from his mistakes.

Forex trading demands mental stamina and not just technical expertise. A lot boils down to the perseverance of the new forex trader and how much he can keep pushing on even after suffering losing trades.

Newbies are more excited than an old trader. Mostly newbie enter forex market after seeing the charm present in the market and mostly advertised by the brokers. They do feel bad after some bad experience but those do succeed that quickly realize this fact.

The motivation has to be real. Don’t show them any unexpected results from trading over night. Let them learn and go through the proper training until they become good in it.

Newbies are more excited to do forex they are motivated and hopeful they think their future will be bright with this business. I must say other people should guide them and they should also understand the nature of this business to work here with passion.

Newbies, dont fall for anyone wanting to sell you strategies that they promise will make you millions. If anyone had a strategy that made them millions, believe me, they wont sell it for 20 dollars or even 5000 dollars. Think about this, why do they need your 5000 dollars if they have a strategy that can make them millions. Stick to your own education and your own development and become your own expert.

2 Likes

Pls, I’m new baby here and I want to learn

Newbies should be encouraged by the people who are doing forex . They should say them realities of forex trading. Do not kill their passion if they are not coping. They can improve by different ways. There is required time and spirit.
Forex will not a money machine as new ones join this business so they must make a clear picture of forex business with all its pros and cons .

Hello @lama-x, then do just that. take any advice you get here on babypips ever so seriously. We have a bunch of great guys here who do well to tell you everything as it is. I started my Forex journey right here a little over four years ago and man, i am glad i started here. check out the school of pipsology, complete it, I’ll advise you close your mind to everything else until you complete it. We are here and will try our best to support. Happy Piping …Obsy

1 Like