Binary options strategys please!

I have been studying forex for about 5 months now. Ive learnt so much but have minimal success to show.

I would be interested in the strategies people use to successfully trade on binary options.
I have been only focusing on technical analysis at this point to get a grip of that.

Do people mainly focus on techinical analysis? Or do they use alot of fundamental analysis aswell.
how important is fundamental analysis if your trades are completed within 15-30 mins.

I would appreciate any information and advice given! feels like I have hit a brick wall in my progress its very demotivating! But ill never give up on this.

Platform I am using is IQ option.

No offence bro, but the best and only strategy for gambling at binary options is to close your account and walk away

:18: :18: :18: :18:
@ Rilley not laughting at you but myself. I actually wasted a lot of time looking at binary options stick to spot or futures fx. Im not pro but Im sure its the way to go.

This is par my opinion,binary options is not a gamble if you know what you are doing and history has taught me that B.O work best with Fundamental Analysis only especially news e.g yesterday’s UK Retails Sales worked best with B.O the news was better than expected and the Uptrend lasted more than 10 minutes thus taking a call option after the news release will be a shoe in,also Australian Jobs report acted the same way but as for me i usually take the short-term 1 min options.
Every problem has a solution if you decide learn first.

Would you prefer spot trading? could you suggest to me a good platform to do demo spot trading?

Definitely - by far. It’s going to be terribly difficult for someone relatively inexperienced to overcome the “house edge” with binaries. It’s all too easy to get the direction right and still lose money, overall.

I recommend NinjaTrader for a full-blown, professional platform (a very large number of brokers have interfaces for this), or FxTrade for something simpler and easier but still highly effective (Oanda offers this, and they’re among the very best of the counterparty market-maker spot forex brokers).

The one to [I]avoid[/I] as a beginner, in my opinion, is “MT4” (MetaTrader 4), which is clunky, unreliable and displays many indicators incorrectly. [B]More information here[/B].

Oh i just posted a post for this binary options is gambling , forex trading is not gambling because of margins ect
so straight out binarary options is gambling

and the only way i can offer advice to this is once a month the interest rate will go up down or stay the same
in betfair you can lay against the interest rate and in your binary options account bet for it.

it can swing against you gives you 50 50 chance once a month, its gambling threw and threw and i strongly advice against it.

I totally agrree billy its gambling pure and simple but there is a way to do it once a month laying the interest race and betting for and against it on betfair

but your completly right its gambling pure and simple

Short, gets to the point and true.

Before you go trading binary option you should first of all learn and understand Forex trading skills so that when you begin to learn binary trading strategy it wont be difficult for you to understand the principles as well.

I THINK YOU CLOSED CONVERSATION WELL Butter Kiss.A++

Thanks for your help, very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks for the A++… What i have learned from market, i have shared with you guys. There is nothing new in that post.