Trade Calculator For All Open Trades To Reach Breakeven [Request]

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a trade calculator to calculate the exact price which all my trades will be in breakeven. I hedge with the same pair many times, so I need to know at which price my trades are in breakeven. e.g. I have multiple 0.01 lot EUR/USD BUY and multiple 0.02 lot SELL positions, so I want to know at which price will I be at breakeven.

There will also be an input of the spreads which I can enter to be included in the calculation.
There will also be an input of the different pair so the calculator knows which $/pip rate to use.
There will also be an input on how many pips in profit I want from all this trades I am in and display how much money I will profit.
e.g. I have more SELL positions and I will breakeven at 1.1340, what if I want to close all positions at 1.1330, I want the calculator to show me how much profit I will gain if I set the take profit at 1.1330

Additional:
The calculator can help to set the T/P and S/L for all my position automatically. As I hedge with the same pair, I will need to close the bigger SELL lots with T/P and smaller BUY lots with S/L to gain an overall profit.

I hope that this is clear, I will draw an example using excel and post here as soon I can. I appreciate those who reads this and helps out.

Please ask any questions if you are unclear.

Some progress: (Look at pic)

I still have to manually enter the ā€œCurrent Priceā€ to get the break even point.

This is only for EUR/USD as other pair have different $/pip value.

Lastly, I have to go back to the MT4 platform to set the T/P & S/L manually.

Additionally, this would be perfect for FIXED SPREAD accounts.

Thatā€™s all for now.

image upload no limit

no such thing iā€™m a mathemetician you have to hire a maths expert

WEll i suppose i can help but you wil need c trader with this modified algo

using System;
using System.Linq;
using cAlgo.API;
using cAlgo.API.Indicators;
using cAlgo.API.Internals;
using cAlgo.Indicators;

namespace cAlgo
{
[Robot(TimeZone = TimeZones.UTC, AccessRights = AccessRights.None)]
public class closenetprofitablepostions : Robot
{
[Parameter(DefaultValue = 0.0)]
public double Parameter { get; set; }

protected override void OnStart()
    {
        // Put your initialization logic here
    }

protected override void OnTick()
    {
        var netProfit = 0.0;

foreach (var openedPosition in Account.Positions)
        {
            netProfit += openedPosition.NetProfit;
        }

if (netProfit >= [B]3[/B])
        {
            foreach (var openedPosition in Account.Positions)
            {
                Trade.Close(openedPosition);
            }
        }
    }

protected override void OnStop()
    {
        // Put your deinitialization logic here
    }
}

}

u canā€™t choose specific price vut you can choose a take profit price
use c trader

if (netProfit >= 3) choose that to what ever

iā€™m not sure there is such algo as break even as who woud want to break even?

if (netProfit >= 3)

best programers in the world are c trader programers

i assume if hoj wantt to break even chanenet profit to1 dollar but what aout thespreads cant be done
3 dollars max man

to use i you need to download ctrader algo

it wont work though hedgng doesnt work,you either pick up or down bu thats your question answered

thank you for your comments.

no probs if you want to break even thats the calgo formula on ctrader if you need help setting up just inbox me

Are you still interested in this?

If so, I can try and produce some kind of Excel sheet for this. I like using Excel and have made a number of similar job aids for personal use butnot one quite like you describe so it would be a nice challenge to work on it. If you like, give me a few days to come up with something! :slight_smile: (Naturally, it wonā€™t be a fully automated model working on live prices, etc. you will still have to enter the current price, and ā€œwhat ifā€ levels, etcā€¦

appreciate it manxx, :wink:

Iā€™ve tested both indicator by redrhino and goopfx, Iā€™ll post pics next time.

Redrhino, nice clean indicator, what I like best, it shows the pips to hold, or how many more pips before my account reach margin call, mine was 14,000 pips, lol.
The breakeven level calculated was wrong, the line was grey and abit too thick for me, no modification allowed on this.

goop, it was minimalist. very simple indicator on the top right hand side, but again, the calculation was wrong, i think it calculated all open orders, not just the pair i placed it on the chart, and net lots calculated was also wrong. it was 0.04 but the indicator showed 0.12, anyway, lastly, after remove the indicator i had to also remove the ā€˜objectā€™.

futurespec, I also tried your, maybe I do not know how to use the settings. :stuck_out_tongue:
I changed the font colour to white but only see the pairs and no info after that.

Iā€™m using 5 digit broker, and also, i appreciate all the help. I am currently using the ā€œaverage price v 3ā€ indicator by Joca, you can google it, should find it. thanks guys. this indicator was by PM from myfxbook, i appreciate it!

Hey guys, this is the indicator right now.

It gives me a line (i changed it manually to aqua colour), then reduced itā€™s width to 1, thenā€¦ on the pictureā€¦ the break even price, then the distance in pips, then the current amount in profit/loss for that particular pair, the net lots opened, then finally the number of order for that particular pair.

personally, I think itā€™s too much info, but itā€™s very good anyway, I emailed ā€˜thanksā€™ to the creator of the indicator, and he/she responded. :wink: